Do I have a chance with him if he’s willing to screw a trashy girl?

Anonymous
Posted here before but I need some advice without judgement because I know I’m an idiot for the things I’ve done...

I liked this guy who I know through a family friend. We never spoke at all, just the odd hello at family gatherings. The truth is I thought he was either taken or just super quiet and maybe even a little arrogant.

I caught him staring at me from his car while I was walking once, so there is a strong chance he is attracted to me.

So me being the idiot I am, and p*ssy I made a fake Snapchat of a girl who is kinda cute, lots of makeup and extremely revealing clothing... the type of girl I thought he wouldn’t be into seeing as he is law major, semi religious and just seemed to be into classy girls.

long story short he completely reciprocated. He isn’t exactly replying to the fake girl quickly but he still is and even starting to be sexual. He is even keen to meet her at a hotel or have dinner.

I KNOW I AM A**HOLE FOR DOING THIS I can't HELP THAT IM A PU**Y

Im not tooting my own horn but I consider myself on the high end of attractive. I dress well and i portray elegance (even though I’m a scum bag).

I guess this gives me a little hope that if he can be interested in an average girl he may be insterested in me.

am I right/wrong?
+1 y
Also forgot to say the whole point of the Snapchat was to see whether he was really picky and had high standards
3
0