I feel like my boyfriend doesn’t care about me anymore, I don’t know what to say to him or what to do?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I (both 19) were together for 1 month and then he broke up with me because a girl was blackmailing him to marry him and he refused for me to help him because he said he had to and apologized. He dumped me and blocked all contact from me. It took me a month to get over him. 2 months later after starting college, he messages me four times saying “hey” “I get it if you don’t want to talk to me” “I just miss you” “I’m sorry for hurting you” and so I messaged him back asking why was he messaging me and he said that he still loves me and regrets not accepting my help to get out of him being blackmailed. And so long story short, I told him that I don’t trust him and he said he’ll do anything to earn it back. It took a month for me to finally have trust in him so I agreed to be his girlfriend again; he was really happy about it. But after dating him for 3 weeks, he’s been hurting my feelings saying “I don’t like your haircut I love your long hair” (I wanted to get a medium haircut so I did and I love it but he says he doesn’t). And then he tells me that I act like a kid whenever I’m happy and laugh and he tells me to grow up. I also have a social anxiety disorder so I’m pretty socially awkward, my boyfriend tells me that I’m weird because of it. My boyfriend also calls me stupid for no reason too. Lastly, I’ve been depressed lately from feeling lonely of not having my friends around in college along with college work load and my job at a restaurant (I get yelled at by customers and my assistant managers when I do nothing wrong). So my boyfriend tells me “stop being so sad and depressed all the time I don’t get why you get that way” my boyfriend doesn’t give any comfort like he used to whenever I had a bad day. He especially doesn’t like to have long conversations like he did when he got back together with me.
1 y
It just seems like something completely changed how kind he was. The only thing I can think of is that his friend killed himself just last week, but my boyfriend has been rude to me too before his friend died. I’v e tried explaining to him what I’m going through and he just doesn’t understand and keeps treating me like this. It’s making me more upset than I have been. I’m not sure what to do, if I leave him, what do I say, I don’t want to just say nothing and block him. It doesn’t seem fair that
1 y
way. Or should I do something else? I appreciate all answers, thank you.
3
3