Am I the only one that thinks that the theory of girls only like bad boys is rubbish?

Anonymous
Bad boy definition: A young man who has many characteristics of a naughty boy: he's independent and willful; he does what he wants when he wants; he doesn't follow trends, they follow him; he often looks scruffy, but hip; he's not looking for trouble, but there's a sense of danger about him. For these reasons and more, he's irresistible to women. He's a heartbreaker with five o'clock shadow.

Last time I dated a guy. He acted nice to get a date with me. But I felt the sense of danger and all the things they mention in the definition above when I met him twice. Thats when I ran and declined to see him again. I don’t understand why they label all girls as desperately wanting a bad boy. I met a few and they actually make me cringe. They try to convince you to do things you don’t want to. Or slowly override your boundaries to get what they want from you. There is nothing appealing about a jerk or future sophisticated sociopath.

I find myself often offended by the million YouTube videos and articles on the internet that are brainwashing boys and man into becoming a bad boy (jerk) to get a girl because that’s what women want. I completely disagree.

My opinion is if you fall on a woman like me and act like a jerk. I will leave on the spot and I don’t stick around to get my boundaries eroded. Either you respect me or you can F*ck off (sorry for the language)

Are there anyone else that thinks this bad boy attitude thing is complete rubbish and counterproductive for social norms?
Yes, this theory is rubbish
No, this theory is the absolute truth I abide by it
Others (explain in comment section)
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
0