Would you date someone who had roommates?

And I do mean roommates with an ‘s’ as in more than one.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No.. I tried it once. It was a bad experience. I dated someone who was in college and she had 4 room mates. Every time i went to see her it was either one or two of them hating on me because i was "not good enough for her", Or the two that would flirt so heavily with me that they would explain in graphic detail how wet i make them, and go to every effort to flash me.. In either case it was deeply disturbing. And before you ask, yes i did tell the girlfriend, and she thought they were just having a bit of fun with me.. Suffice it to say i did not continue with the relationship much longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Eventually we'd get a place anyway and it wouldn't matter. But I'm fine with dating someone who doesn't live alone, whatever that happens to mean, so long as I'm her only partner :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I didn't know so many people actually did the whole "roommate" thing. I'm 23 and I've been living solo for about 2 years now. I would PREFER for my man to live along. To me that just symbolizes stability and responsibility. But I'm not opposed to having a roommate... as long as I'm the only roommate he has in the near future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s normal, especially if you live in a big city. The guy I like lives with a guy and a girl. I’m friends with the guy roommate so if we date then it won’t be as weird. I’m also moving in with two girls that know my crush, one even works with him so it’s also less awkward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• People do this all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I have roommates well had roommates and they don't seem to get it my way plus if noise is going to be made just have some other noise louder than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would, I have a roommate who happens to be my ex... we get on as friends but neither of us have crossed the line sexually since 3 weeks before we split

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in San Francisco where a 1 bedroom is 3k a month for slightly above ghetto neighborhood everyone has roommates... id you got a 3 bedroom house your looking At at least 6k a month... Just to rent

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as we can find opportunities to have sex, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we've all had roommates at one point in our lives, especially when we were kids. So, yes. I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you date someone you decide before if your going to trust them or not. If you do then do it and I'd not don't bother

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated girls who had male and female roommates.

0|1
    0|0
  • These days it takes more than one income to maintain proper living quarters. So roommates is a good idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem with this. Is something more than that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• With the way rent prices are going up and salaries are staying stagnant, no one can afford to live by themselves and it’s a way of saving money. Imagine your whole pay check going to paying your rent and eating ice cubes for the rest of the month? Houses are also expensive so who can even get a mortgage?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course why wouldn't u? as long as ur man has his own room with a door that closes completely shut what is the issue? If u don't mind me asking?

1|0
    0|0
  • yea-I'm young, a lot of people my age (myself included in the past year) have roommates

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my boyfriend was gonna move in with his friends. I’d still date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Am I missing something because this question makes no sense?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. My cousin doesn’t like that a guy has 4 roommates and he’s 33. She likes him but that was weird to her.

• Show All
    • Except people can do whatever they want with their money. Having roommates is smart in way, because he'd be saving money. And women need to stop expecting men to support them, that's just ridiculous.

• But if he get in his 40s and he's still living with roommates, has he REALLY been trying to better himself to where he is "stable"? At what point in life is one too old to have a roommate?

• I don't see why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • i did

0|0
    0|0
  • I dnt see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0