Would you date someone who had roommates?

And I do mean roommates with an ‘s’ as in more than one.
  • Yes
  • No

1434

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure. Eventually we'd get a place anyway and it wouldn't matter. But I'm fine with dating someone who doesn't live alone, whatever that happens to mean, so long as I'm her only partner :)

• No.. I tried it once. It was a bad experience. I dated someone who was in college and she had 4 room mates. Every time i went to see her it was either one or two of them hating on me because i was "not good enough for her", Or the two that would flirt so heavily with me that they would explain in graphic detail how wet i make them, and go to every effort to flash me.. In either case it was deeply disturbing. And before you ask, yes i did tell the girlfriend, and she thought they were just having a bit of fun with me.. Suffice it to say i did not continue with the relationship much longer.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it’s normal, especially if you live in a big city. The guy I like lives with a guy and a girl. I’m friends with the guy roommate so if we date then it won’t be as weird. I’m also moving in with two girls that know my crush, one even works with him so it’s also less awkward.

• I didn't know so many people actually did the whole "roommate" thing. I'm 23 and I've been living solo for about 2 years now. I would PREFER for my man to live along. To me that just symbolizes stability and responsibility. But I'm not opposed to having a roommate... as long as I'm the only roommate he has in the near future.