Are all good-quality guys taken?

It seems like the good-quality men I come across are already married or in relationships.

44146

Most Helpful Guys

• Not all, but high-quality guys usually are not single for long, which is why it seems like they are all in relationships.

• Is it possible to meet them even if most are taken?

• I'm not high quality then, lol

• @LegateLanius: That's just her personal Definition- different Girls will have different definitions.

• You said ''a good quality guy doesn't have to look like a Calvin Klein model, but he should be physically attractive to me personally; not abusive/controlling/dominant, not a player-type, is financially successful, is emotionally stable and mature, can write and read well, holds traditional, conservative, and religious values...''

I know a guy that is exactly that, but he could well be a CK model, looks a lot younger than his years and is emotionally stable (worked in psychology). However, the last time we talked he said he had no interest in the current generation of women. I've seen women chase him, but he always rejects them. I do see him checking them out a lot though. Guess old habits die hard.

• I have to admit as a woman that this generation of women has gotten out of control with all this sex culture. I am not like that fortunately.

Most Helpful Girls

• No not at all, you have to look for them, invest the time it takes to find out what he is really like. Lots of those good-quality guys are the shy quiet types, they don't run around bragging about how good they are; watch for him to demonstrate his quality behaviors. Usually they're quality behavior comes naturally not forced or done to, show off! You're probably not going to find him in a club or bar hopping. You might find him through a married or seriously dating friend whose SO is friends with this guy. Some of my husband's friends are super sweet nice guys who if I were single I'd be really interested! Don't be opposed to an introduction to someone by a friend, I've introduced a few of my friends a couple of them ended up going out, one ended up being a couple! Networking works for finding great guys and girls too!! I don't run around trying to fix up single friends, unless I already know they are open to being introduced to someone who passes our "inspection"!! There are still keepers out there, so keep looking and networking!!

• Not at all. Based on other comments you seem to be focusing too much on filling a checklist than getting to know someone's personality and enjoying them for the unique person they are. Growing up as a girl I was pretty much taught to do that by dating articles. But in reality, everyone has some good and some bad to them.

When I socialize, I treat everyone as an individual, I learn what thier worldview is and respond to them and learn to get along with them individually. I appreciate them for who they are, not for what they bring, and because of this 80% of every single guy I talk to gets feelings for me. This applies across ages, and that creeps me out tbh but it shows just how well I can get along with anyone. I think your mentality will turn off the men you're attracted to, as I'm average looking too. I'm not trying to say I think you're a bad person, it's what we learn and see other people do. I've spent enough time in a long term relationship and love has very little to do with what you're looking for. When you really love someone, you won't care about thier political views or if they gain weight. I'm not saying you can't persue a higher "quality" male but the most important quality is personality. Men who have thier lives going for them are directed by strong and usually very attractive personalities. You'll need an equally attractive personality as well.