• Hook ups
    Vote A
  • Relationships
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I just used Tinder one time to post a naked picture of myself from the neck down, I wanted attention.
    Otherwise I use POF for free to search for interesting people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is just a tool. If you are NOT LAZY and can weed out idiots.. YOU can find a relationship on Tinder.. I promise you. You already fucking do this in a bar... this is no different. Nobody ever will say.. Hey don't go to that bar.. it's just a hook up bar.. LOL.. Baffles me.

1|3
    0|0
    • This is so true. I've been saying this to Tinder-bashers for years now.

Most Helpful Girls

• Tinder is not a good choice if you´re looking for a relationship. It is based solely on photos, and people liking each other´s photos. May be great if you´re just looking for some casual sex, unless the guy turns out to be a serial killer.

0|0
    1|0
  • raw detached, emotionless, animalistic sex. Nobody in their right mind is looking for someone to bring home to mom and dad

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I found a girl I really like, i met her through a girl on tinder LOL.
    They're bffs.
    So you can just be friends you know.

(jk it's a rebound app)

0|1
    0|0
  • Rapidly discharging your battery and if you're girl, then picking up guys you like, if you're guy waiting to be picked up or just demolishing your self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both plus attention, attraction bosting confidence for female's, friends, activity bodies.

Why do you ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • In the western world, it is seen as a hookup app, however, where I live it is used for getting attention, friendships or dating. Majority of the girls aren't interested in hookups.

0|1
    0|0
  • mainly for hookups but some out there have met up and things developed into something more

0|0
    0|0
  • Starting a fire in the woods long with you flint and steel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can light a fire with it. No other practical application...

0|0
    0|0
  • To fuck people say they want relationships on there but their really there to FUCK

0|0
    0|0
  • hook ups but i have a had a past relationship come out from one of the hook ups

0|0
    0|0
  • Tindr has always been a shitty hookup app. Don't let anyone try to call it a dating app. It is not.

0|1
    1|0
  • For trashy people with STDs to meet up and have sex

0|0
    1|1
  • It used to be about dating butt now it's just a hook up and fuck app

0|0
    1|0
  • Friendships

0|1
    0|0
  • Starting campfires, I believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on person

0|0
    0|0
  • Starting fires

0|0
    0|0
  • Both?

1|0
    0|0
  • Learning about quantum physics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a very encouraging result

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Show All
    • Because it is known to be a "dating app" which doesn't exactly sound like it's mainly for hookups

• Well, now you know. If that's not what you want, then I'd look elsewhere. Offline is best.

• It is for sluts and fboys to hookup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Everything. Over here it is a dating app for socially awkward people and a hookup app for hot people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some use it for this, some use it for that. It's up to you what you want to use it for.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can find both honestly, you just have to learn how to spot jackasses from decent guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit app never mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly hookups
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0