What is Tinder used for?

• Hook ups
  • Relationships

1243

Most Helpful Guys

• I just used Tinder one time to post a naked picture of myself from the neck down, I wanted attention.
    Otherwise I use POF for free to search for interesting people.

• Tinder is just a tool. If you are NOT LAZY and can weed out idiots.. YOU can find a relationship on Tinder.. I promise you. You already fucking do this in a bar... this is no different. Nobody ever will say.. Hey don't go to that bar.. it's just a hook up bar.. LOL.. Baffles me.

• This is so true. I've been saying this to Tinder-bashers for years now.

Most Helpful Girls

• Tinder is not a good choice if you´re looking for a relationship. It is based solely on photos, and people liking each other´s photos. May be great if you´re just looking for some casual sex, unless the guy turns out to be a serial killer.

• raw detached, emotionless, animalistic sex. Nobody in their right mind is looking for someone to bring home to mom and dad