How do you know if your relationship is dead?

Are there signs that you typically see? Like maybe you are a lot less intimate after you've been together for a couple years? Or you maybe you don't have much in common?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• When you start looking for attention from someone else. When you no longer care about the other persons opinion or actions. When you've checked out emotionally. No longer want to be around the Other person. Have nothing to talk about, don't share any common interest or goals. Have grown apart, have different views on life. Different expectations , different love languages & no compromise

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch Daniel Sloss on Netflix. He is a comedian. And his theory (Jigsaw) shows when its the end of relationship. I can't get this out of my head. He is using dark humour tho.

Thats the intro into his jigsaw theory: https://youtu.be/9n35KlRIxQQ

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Communication falling to the wayside, no longer touching or even wanting to touch one another. Doing this separately that you used to do together

0|0
    0|0
  • When you spend more time alone than with your partner

0|0
    0|0
  • When the relationship is dry; no emotions, no sparks, not much in common

2|0
    0|0
  • When you wish you were single or they dont want sexual activity or spontaneity anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • No intimacy and I stop putting an effort into it. Note that they were low on effort first.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I start feeling like my existence is not important like I don’t matter anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't feel unique anymore, then the relationship would die.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they ignore you and refrain from sexual activity..

0|0
    0|0
  • Check for a pulse

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes