How do you know if your relationship is dead?

Are there signs that you typically see? Like maybe you are a lot less intimate after you've been together for a couple years? Or you maybe you don't have much in common?

11

Most Helpful Girls

• When you start looking for attention from someone else. When you no longer care about the other persons opinion or actions. When you've checked out emotionally. No longer want to be around the Other person. Have nothing to talk about, don't share any common interest or goals. Have grown apart, have different views on life. Different expectations , different love languages & no compromise

• Watch Daniel Sloss on Netflix. He is a comedian. And his theory (Jigsaw) shows when its the end of relationship. I can't get this out of my head. He is using dark humour tho.

Thats the intro into his jigsaw theory: https://youtu.be/9n35KlRIxQQ