How much would you spend on a first date?

US dollars is the currency.
  • $0-20
  • $20-50
  • $50-100
    Vote C
  • $100-150
    Vote D
  • over $150
    Vote E

2947

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd probably say €20-50 dollars which is about £15-40. Assuming I don't know the person very well, I wouldn't want to spend much more than that because I don't know if the relationship is going anywhere. It might be different if I was already friends with the person and we were doing something we both would enjoy in order to see if there was any romantic chemistry between us.

• What's interesting is females would suggests eating home made food, pretty sure if a guy suggests that eyes woukd role with potential for being suggested. I'm not sure how much I dont set a limit. It's mainly let's fo have some fun. But I'm not going to go out of my way to go to expensive places. For a 1st date. The chick could just be using you for a meal. Radio station had a female worker fo pn how she dated dudes back to back for free meals and gifts. She will schedule sever dudes same day. And do this several days a week.

• I'd much rather have her over to my place and cook for her than to go out to eat.

• Chinese friend of mine in Beijing tells me that some serial dater girls there will order especially expensive meal items because they know the guy won't complain in order to save face and will simply pay the bill.

• Very true. That also happens in America.