What makes a person "high quality"?

Only within the context of dating.

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A man who I can trust to treat me with respect as a partner. An intellectual who can stimulate my mind as well as my body. A man that respects family values.
    I usually look for these qualities when I am interested in dating someone.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Their values and logical standpoints on subjects

They're not influenced by society rather they're able to form their own opinion from observing the world around them.

1|1
    1|0
  • I’d say it’s their character and personal goals. Character is an umbrella term that encompasses someone’s morals, values, virtues, ethics, and integrity. These attributes are determinants of what someone is going to be like, how they will work with others, how they will respond to a situation, and how they live their life. I wouldn’t classify someone who is deficient in these attributes as a “high quality” person. The next thing is personal goals. This gives me an idea of what aspirations they have, how bold they are, and the type of person they are. Someone’s personal goals can tell you a lot about them. If someone has big personal goals, they are ambitious and bold, which to me is a trait of a “high quality” person. If someone wants to be a police officer, you might surmise that this person holds order, civility, and justice in high regards.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I think respect and faithfulness and understanding make somebody high quality

0|1
    0|0
  • Mature
    Has a career
    Doesn’t do drugs or abuse alcohol (rough childhood I had lol)
    Overall good person
    Someone who matches me well. As in someone who can be my person and we work well together.

0|2
    0|0
  • Intelligence, open-mindedness, determination to achieve goals or dreams, spontaneity & creativity, shared values & interests, good looks (and we can all influence this A LOT more than people like to tell themselves)

1|1
    0|0
  • Kindness and the strength of character to act on it. There are some people who have some kindness, but they are weak, and that makes them selfish and prone to causing harm to others. True kindness takes courage. I also think that true kindness is a form of intelligence.

1|1
    0|0
    • Just noticed that your question refers to the context of dating only. My answer was more general.

• When he takes care of himself. When he has good balance of self discipline. When he knows what measures to take in order to improve his character and self development. And a sense of humor is a plus

0|1
    0|0
  • The qualities already mentioned
    And I like it if he can dance for example Salsa😊
    It's fun and relaxes when you're nervous on a date and you have something to talk about
    I find that attractive don't know why haha

0|1
    0|0
  • When they actually care and are genuine in everything they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, an intellectual with good looks and dick game strong af😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Their personality and how they treat others. Respect, being kind and helpful.

0|1
    0|0
  • They have to like treat you well, have good manners, and look presentable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 23

• Kind, caring, low maintenance, honest, loyal, hasn't slept with half the country, has integrity, has values, preferably christian (at least believes in a god)... you know pretty much doesn't exist anymore. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • shape, education, income, looking, past behavior, political views or religious behavior.

We all say "I am not like the other guys/girls" but obviously this are the items we all take a look at while dating...

0|1
    0|0
  • Dress, manners, intelligent conversation, classy dating places, being a gentleman, not asking personal questions, not talking about yourself unless asked.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look at her values. If they match mine, it may be all I need.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she is willing wait for me until I come home from work, I am ready very surprised. If she can offer good affection and reasonable cooking, and we can hike or paint or ski together, I wil be 100% satisfied. But it will be hard;.

0|1
    1|0
  • Sometimes I wonder if this matters, in this time looks like as long as you follow the two rules of dating you are good to go:

1) be attractive
    2) don’t be not attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about personality but if the girl/guy wears high end clothes and stuff he is high quality to ke

0|1
    0|0
  • For a female... low previous partner count, reasonable level of fitness, intelligence, and pride in themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honesty, honesty and honesty.

Then maturity, open minded and just overall a cool person with a nice attitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Olive oil healthy skin, no piercing. No tattoos, no acnes. white teeth, no tattoos, no sexual history. Low milage punanie. No mental issues. 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes