What makes a person "high quality"?

Only within the context of dating.

1725

Most Helpful Girls

• A man who I can trust to treat me with respect as a partner. An intellectual who can stimulate my mind as well as my body. A man that respects family values.
    I usually look for these qualities when I am interested in dating someone.

Most Helpful Guys

• Their values and logical standpoints on subjects

They're not influenced by society rather they're able to form their own opinion from observing the world around them.

• I’d say it’s their character and personal goals. Character is an umbrella term that encompasses someone’s morals, values, virtues, ethics, and integrity. These attributes are determinants of what someone is going to be like, how they will work with others, how they will respond to a situation, and how they live their life. I wouldn’t classify someone who is deficient in these attributes as a “high quality” person. The next thing is personal goals. This gives me an idea of what aspirations they have, how bold they are, and the type of person they are. Someone’s personal goals can tell you a lot about them. If someone has big personal goals, they are ambitious and bold, which to me is a trait of a “high quality” person. If someone wants to be a police officer, you might surmise that this person holds order, civility, and justice in high regards.