Are all the good guys/ girls already taken?

My mom has told me to find the right person in my early 20s because after a certain age, good guys are gone.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think we need to distinguish "good guy" vs "the right guy". I'll agree with your mom in the sense that the "good guy" is taken early, but meeting the right guy happens on its own timing. The right guy wasn't always the right guy for you his whole life. He had to develop into that person via life experiences. And the same is true of becoming the right person for him. At some point in this chaotic world, you two meet each other at the right time being the right people that you each needed to be for each other. That's what I think of when people talk about finding "the right one" anyways. A good guy or girl is just someone stable and reliable that you can make it work with. It's not super exciting but its not terrible either.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you want a quality guy, you yourself need to be quality too. So ask yourself how much work are you willing to put into yourself to attract what you want. Because the best guys aren't born knowing how to attract. They go through thousands of rejections until they learn confidence and how to become a selector. They won't settle for average girls. If you want to be one of the ones they choose you will need to up your game.

0|0
    0|0
    • High quality girls don't settle for average guys either.

• Show All
    • Or maybe they are not the guys I want. The high qualities guys I've met are already in happy relationships.

• So settle for average ones then if you're so convinced they're all gone. But if you become a quality girl, these men will show up and give you attention when you are convinced they aren't there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not true at all take your time and wait until you honestly feel you've found Mr. Right not Mr. Rightnow. I thought the same thing and got into serious relationships and even married feeling like I had to just pick and make it work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Well, that's a bit too soon if you're planning on marrying a guy your age, since it will take him awhile to get his career established.

By your late 20s should be fine, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is actually some mathematical formula for finding the right person. I think the way it goes is is date around until you are say around 26. Then what you do after turning 26 is the next person you date who was equal to or better than the best person you dated in the past, you marry that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • The good guys are already gone but not taken. The good guys got fed up with horrible girls abusing them and taking advantage of societies way girls choose who to date and guy must ask. And so all the good guys got fed up and left abandoning the very few good and bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. There are literally millions of great men and women out there who are not attached. The issue is finding compatibility and romance. with the same great person.

2|0
    0|0
  • Good guys aren't all taken. Plenty get used by the wrong person and end up single again. The thing is if they want to raise a family together they are very unlikely to want to start a new relationship with a woman that is 30 +.

0|0
    0|0
  • 32, single, consider myself a good guy but the thought ng is the older you get the harder it is to find.

I really hope I'm a good guy and not just kidding myself considering the age difference I guess I'm over the 'certian age'

0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot own a "good" guy, only a mindless zombie who seeks to own you too. Taken? Your mom and most people are living in the movies with Liam Neason. Love Self and All, and you will be surrounded by "good" guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe good guys/ girls still exist no matter what age
    and age has no barrier on it. If you look for a guy
    when your age 28, you should still be able to find him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not but I'm usually the b team for every girl I'm friends with sadly I was raised to never treat a woman bad and because of that I treat them as if their my world but still single

1|0
    0|0
  • Your mum has no idea what she is talking about and is just saying what she thinks is right not what is right

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope with that attitude you'll rush into marriage and children with the wrong guy, just like the many mid-single mothers I went to high school with

0|0
    0|0
  • The good girls are all gone, but there are way too many good guys out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re just not looking in the right places and calm down. You’re 21 not 31. You’re still very young

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you have to keep yourself sane until life take its place and let life out you in the right position.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope there's so many single good guys but they're either broke or ugly so u gotta compromise 🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but they made be hard to find because they've been hurt to the point of not bothering looking anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • Good guys are going their own way, and good girls don't exist

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely yes because the good guys will settle their families while other jerks just have sex with multiple women for the rest of their life

0|0
    0|0
  • I have come to think so. I think I have severe issues or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • So i guess all the single girls and guys here are good or you're just too picky 😓

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I’m 34 and still single, and it’s because I have yet to meet someone who loves me that I can see myself falling in love with. I thought I would be married with kids but the other part is happy that I didn’t settle with someone who I knew I was never going to fall in love with. Don’t rush it. The right guy will come along in his time.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s not true. I am 25 and have found a good guy even talked with some good guys as well. It’s not something to rush because it can end in a train reck later on or end just as fast... there are good guys out there, it just takes time to find them, so it’s good to get to know more about people firsthand.

0|0
    0|0
    • Although the current generation is getting more tough to understand and handle... there are good guys out there.

• She could be right from her perspective, but now the time is different. Most of us are busy in building a career or travelling or doing whatever they like. Lot of people are getting married late only when they know they are ready to settle down. So don't worry, not all the good guys will be gone

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's right. If starting a family is your goal, don't waste time with people who aren't serious. Guys are perfectly happy to keep you in Limbo for years if you don't force the issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm beginning to think its possible, I've been single over two years now and I'm thinking my Mr Right was swallowed 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm available!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes