Taking it to the next level?

I have been with my girl for about 2 months now and we just make out a lot when we meet, im really comfortable with her but I want to take it to the next level, how do I do this and where could we do it, both our parents don't know we are dating by the way

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Have you talked about it with her first and planned on birth control and condoms? Is she okay with it? Are you in an emotional relationship and talk through things or just friends with benefits?

When parents are definitely out is usually a good time, or a secluded hideout that you two have found works. I wouldn't try anything where you might get caught. Remember to dispose of all the condoms away from home so family never finds them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should bring it up to her. That's something you can do if you're appearantly that comfortable with her - then there's nothing to loose. So, if she says no then it's just one step back. No problem. And you can do it when both parents are out at your house or hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • What level? If it's sex, then hold your horses I dont want you to fuck up both of your lives.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes