Girls would you date a womanizer? Guys would you date a playgirl?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Only for a one night stand but not for real dating.
    And I don't buy the "people can change" stuff.

2|1
    0|0
  • No way. Why date such a woman when I can date a nice, monogamous Girl who appreciates having me in her life?

7|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Come on, we all know that if the guy of girls is hot enough we won’t think I it twice. Sometimes bug me this kind of questions because the world is in front of you, no need to rationalize everything. Enjoy life and relationships, go out get your heart broken and learn from it.

0|0
    3|1
  • No because whats the point of dating them then if theyve been focused on different guys if they can just focus on one guy, me, as a serious relationship then yea I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Life is too short to not. Just enjoy and make some memories.

2|1
    0|0
  • All the people who said not, please to the hypocrites side please.
    They are playgirls and womanizer exactly because they have offers
    ( more the womanizer that the playgirl but...)
    So its impossible that they have dates with just the 23%.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a relationship not just a fuck buddy, it’s still important that my so has a high sex drive and sex should be part of any date but that doesn’t mean I don’t want a genuine loving relationship

0|2
    0|0
  • If she is not my girlfriend, she has the right to date and fuck whoever she wants to, and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as they truly care and trust me and i could trust them know matter i would definitly be jealous because of her showing her body to others

0|0
    0|0
  • I might get attracted to a play girl but i would rather not date her. If i sense her bad behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • At that point yes, just would know that we weren't exclusive and as long as they clean and safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date... as in casual sex filled relationship... sure. Actual long term monogamy, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes