For those of you who've been pursued by two people at once, is it a letdown when you have to choose one?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Currently there now.
    Yes, especially when they both have the same personality.
    ANd are BFFs...
    And they started suspecting me and fighting each other
    It all happened so fast!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• this is something I can't comment on, I can't remember being pursued by two males/people at the same time, I have chosen other men in our threesomes and in my teens I was in a relationship with an older man and I was with him most of the time, chased by one lad when I was 19, he was awful that's my younger days , except two boys (brothers much earlier,

0|0
    0|0
  • My experience from this is from first grade. Three boys wanted to woo me, so they started giving me loads of gifts throughout the school year to be the best out of the three. In the end I didn't choose any of them, because I didn't understand boys at that age and they were more annoying than sweet.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I would imagine it'a a relief.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have been in quite a few situations like this dating back to middle school and most recently almost a year ago but yeah, it really isn't so great in the end, cause if I like both of them then it's so hard to choose one of them, it's even harder to break the heart of the other one and I just don't like doing that...

1|0
    0|0
  • How you phrased that question says a lot about you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your tone sounds negative, but I don't know what you mean.

• Show All
    • I like them both, but I also enjoy the thrill of being chased.

• Understandable everyone likes to be desired i get that (even guys). Just remember guys have feelings to. Sorry if i take this personal. i pursued a woman for the last year by her own admission she's really self conscious. She likes me, but she has no interest in me. She would never come out and say that because she enjoyed the feeling my pursuit of her gave her. It wasn't a nice thing to do.

• I was currently in that situation, I told the girl to move on. Its a big relief that she chose, its just playing games. So I saved her the hassle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had, but the universe has a stupid deal with me that whenever I start to a new relationship, always giving me a chance with the last girl I wanted before..

It happened three times, even in the same month.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't choose and hide away from any social interactions, works out if you want to be alone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a heartbreaking situation, and so, so unavoidable. I'd just tell the other girl that Sorry I have no choice and wait to see her reaction. Hahaha *evil laughing*

1|0
    0|0
  • YES.
    Actually I had three girls freshman year in high school. I thought all three of them liked me, so I felt bad when I had to choose one, than it turned out neither of them liked me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your feelings if you have much stronger feelings for the one you chose, you might brush it off - If they are close in feelings , there may be a bit of comparing and contrasting plus (what ifs)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is stressful. How wants to break a heart? But if I have two people Pursuing me and I am at the point I have to choose it’s because either would be my choice. If only I could get them to share 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

Recommended myTakes