For those of you who've been pursued by two people at once, is it a letdown when you have to choose one?

1135

Most Helpful Guys

• Currently there now.
    Yes, especially when they both have the same personality.
    ANd are BFFs...
    And they started suspecting me and fighting each other
    It all happened so fast!!

Most Helpful Girls

• this is something I can't comment on, I can't remember being pursued by two males/people at the same time, I have chosen other men in our threesomes and in my teens I was in a relationship with an older man and I was with him most of the time, chased by one lad when I was 19, he was awful that's my younger days , except two boys (brothers much earlier,

• My experience from this is from first grade. Three boys wanted to woo me, so they started giving me loads of gifts throughout the school year to be the best out of the three. In the end I didn't choose any of them, because I didn't understand boys at that age and they were more annoying than sweet.