Does political views or political parties influence who you date?

74283

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope, this has nothing to do with love and love is more powerful tha everything else miss owl girl 🙂

• Yes, because I want to date a feminine woman who embraces being a woman and not ruin our counties values.

Also, Republican women are scienficially hotter than Democrat women.

• I have to say as a European. Americans can impress us always in a really really really really really special way. But I think this kind of comments show why Trump got president.

Just impressed...

• Because they adore your sexism huh lol. You must be a very weak man to love weak women

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. I live in a country filled with corruption and I wouldn't date anyone who supported a corrupted party. Other than that, I'm good.

• No, just as long as they aren’t closed minded and don’t mind respecting another’s viewpoint.