Does political views or political parties influence who you date?

76295

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, because I want to date a feminine woman who embraces being a woman and not ruin our counties values.

Also, Republican women are scienficially hotter than Democrat women.

• Because they adore your sexism huh lol. You must be a very weak man to love weak women

• And you must be democratic feminazi with no great achievements except for being throwing riots for a wage gap that does not exist and will never exist in america. Where freedom means moral rights and guns in walmart.

• Nope, this has nothing to do with love and love is more powerful tha everything else miss owl girl 🙂

Most Helpful Girls

• No, just as long as they aren’t closed minded and don’t mind respecting another’s viewpoint.

• Yes. I live in a country filled with corruption and I wouldn't date anyone who supported a corrupted party. Other than that, I'm good.