Would you care if your bf/gf was bi?

I've heard some people don't like it when their partner is bi. Mine doesn't care, but I want to hear your opinion on it.

511

Most Helpful Guys

• Somewhat yes. This is not always true, but in MOST cases it is, bi-sexual are usually always going to do stuff behind your back. Its hard for those kind of people, usually, to actually truly on F with one person. The same thing with Poly. Wouldn`t wanna be with a girl that`s poly.

• I married a bisexual girl and she cheated on me with another girl. We got divorced within a few months of that.

I try to learn from my mistakes and I would never take a chance with another bisexual girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not care. I don't think it would made any difference. The only thing that matters is that they are attracted to me (and I'm attracted to them), regardless of their sexual orientation.