Would you care if your bf/gf was bi?

I've heard some people don't like it when their partner is bi. Mine doesn't care, but I want to hear your opinion on it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Somewhat yes. This is not always true, but in MOST cases it is, bi-sexual are usually always going to do stuff behind your back. Its hard for those kind of people, usually, to actually truly on F with one person. The same thing with Poly. Wouldn`t wanna be with a girl that`s poly.

1|0
    1|0
  • I married a bisexual girl and she cheated on me with another girl. We got divorced within a few months of that.

I try to learn from my mistakes and I would never take a chance with another bisexual girl.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not care. I don't think it would made any difference. The only thing that matters is that they are attracted to me (and I'm attracted to them), regardless of their sexual orientation.

0|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I'd break up with her immediately. I want to be with a straight partner not anyone who'd have sex with her own gender.

3|1
    1|1
  • This is what bothers me if you're in a relationship and your dating a guy you should be straight not bi same with guys I still consider going all out with the same gender cheating so yes I would care it means that they aren't loyal to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I would care to know, but i would love her the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope that would be sexy she can bring girls home and we can have 3 somes so hot and sexy lol

0|0
    0|1
  • I would only care if they won't share with me

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't care.

0|0
    0|1
  • No at least I would know instead of finding out

0|0
    0|1
  • Doesn't matter to me, love is love.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't care has no effect on me

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• Yes because i would find it weird if he was also attracted to men so he would seem gay at times

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|1
  • Im not a big fan of it. But not because of the fact that he is bi. Its just because he has so many people to chose from and I wouldn't feel secure. But thats my personal shit that I have to deal with.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes