Would you have sex with someone on the third date?

I think that would be too early. That would only be like two weeks of talking to them and it would just be too soon in my opinion. Then again, most people have sex with a complete stranger the same night they met them so I guess asking this generation if they would have sex on the third date is yields an obvious answer.

I'll still ask anyways. Fuck it. I'm bored.
A lot of girls here said they would and some have done it on the first date. Yet I got hate and girls disagreed with me when I said the average girl fucks 50 guys throughout her life. The fuck.
I just don't get it. Most of the girls here say they would and stuff. Yet when I say most girls sleep around and stuff I get hate. This site is so ridiculous.

247

Most Helpful Girls

• If I knew by the third date that both have a serious long term relationship in mind and I trusted that person, then yes.

• I wouldn't. I have a longterm relationship in mind, which means getting to know someone for a few months at least. Would only do it when we knew each other relatively well and felt it was the time.

• Can you please PM MlleCake and tell her to unblock me. She gives me hope and makes me feel better.

• I can but, may I ask why she blocked you?
      Tell me in pm if u dont feel ok here.

Most Helpful Guy

• The most important part in the date is the first 5 -10 seconds of the date where the man / women see each other and they way they act and look.
    At that point most lady's have already passed judgement on the guy and he either will pass the 3 tests or not.
    But the young man can still be redeemed if he can pull off something that takes her by surprise, depending on the young lady it could be money. (less likely) . or kind simply gestures that she have not seen in the past guy or to.
    >... Saying 50guys a LONG HAUL.. I would say 15 during the whole life , She's not working the streets or doing porn. I seen a new cast about the lady working in the industry for only a few years and had over 100 under her belt.
    > so treat them like they want and you will have a great time
    Learning how they want to be treated is easy just watch and listen and if you don't fell a sting of joy by listening to her talk then maybe she is not the one for you.