Guys, Would you ask out a plus size girl?

• Yes (looks)
    Vote A
  • No (looks)
    Vote B
  • No (personality)
    Vote C
  • Yes (personality)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Who cares about the size of the girl, as long as she is healthy, good natured, and has all of the right parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all relative. I've had a plus sized girlfriend and she was an amazing person, I've also had a size zero girlfriend who was nice, people are people not everything revolves around their size.

And yes i do like girls who are not stick thin models, but i also respect girls who put tbe effort in to go to the gym and take care of themselves.

I go to the gym try to eat well and take care of myself.

Although its not fair to say a plus sized girl doesn't take care of herself either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 135

• Depends on the magnitude of the "plus!"

2|24
    0|0
  • Define "plus size". By definition, "plus size" means up to size 14.
    THIS WOMAN is size 14:

Guys, Would you ask out a plus size girl?

I wouldn't have much problem asking her out. It wouldn't be the first thing I do though. Naturally I am more attracted to smaller girls, so I wouldn't necessarily put effort into asking her out if there were other women I fancied more. I wouldn't mind going out with her, but I am not sure I would make the first step myself. Maybe on an online dating size.

Also, in my experience, larger girls don't get any less meaner with their bodyfat percentage growing - they can be just as bitchy and stuck up. So I have this feeling that when you don't even make an effort to look better (yes, I just said it, being overweight ISN'T healthy), you shouldn't have too high expectations yourself.

Anyway, point is, I find her attractive. Of course it comes down to face shape, body shape, clothing, personality, etc...

The one thing I want to point out is that plus size doesn't mean what the fat acceptance movement wants you to believe. Size 22 is not "plus size", that's called fat. Probably obese. And I don't want to make plans with an impending heart attack in mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely I would. For looks and for personality. If we had a connection between us, she would not be ANY less worthy of my attention than a woman of any other body type. And just to expand on the question: if our relationship got serious enough, I would even marry her. Love is love, not a dress size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the case, plus size may be very feminine and hot. But if you mean this
    Then NO.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's beyond plus size in my opinion to me that's more like unhealthy diabetes wait

• My girlfriend is a little bigger then she should but our personalities matched that perfect i cannot even believe that and she got super long black hair ( i love it ) and a cute face ( also love it )
    Yes i did ask her out and we are together 4 months
    She said to me once she did not believe i would date her (tinder match)
    She even didn't believe i would text her after first date but i did after 4 hours of the date :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I find Pretty faced women in all sizes
    I hope or look at women with the face , eyes, lips , nails, last but not least I like a body in proportion to itself. Move with ease interao with what's around her. Boom! I'm done. . Sold.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has to be character. Looks change over time, and an accident can change everything in a heartbeat. Personality changes depending on your company, but an individual's character always shows through.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my women thick, mainly because they generally have bigger breasts and a nice round ass.

0|5
    0|0
  • Depends on how plus sized and maybe just for a pump and dump.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking a whale is on my bucket list. Not something I would enjoy, but something to add to my sexual resume. Besides, fucking a whale, would be equivalent to doing something philanthropic if you get my drift.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes