Guys, Would you ask out a plus size girl?

• Yes (looks)
  • No (looks)
  • No (personality)
    Vote C
  • Yes (personality)
    Vote D

137

Most Helpful Guys

• Who cares about the size of the girl, as long as she is healthy, good natured, and has all of the right parts.

• Its all relative. I've had a plus sized girlfriend and she was an amazing person, I've also had a size zero girlfriend who was nice, people are people not everything revolves around their size.

And yes i do like girls who are not stick thin models, but i also respect girls who put tbe effort in to go to the gym and take care of themselves.

I go to the gym try to eat well and take care of myself.

Although its not fair to say a plus sized girl doesn't take care of herself either.