Open relationship?

I've been thinking about it for a while now and would like to give it a try. What are your thoughts on it?
  • Yeah I would try it.
  • That sounds stupid.
  • I've been in one and liked it.
    Vote C
  • I've been in one and hated it.
    Vote D
Wow I didn't know about that site. Lol yeah my ex cheated on me 4 times. People like poly if they want to admit it or not. I am a bartender currently, I mean it is my job to flirt and I like to. And I've never really been concerned about what others think. Problem is actually finding others like me.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in one now, and I think it's the way to go.

• Hmm are you happier than when in a normal relationship and do you still have worries like if he is gonna leave you etc?

• I've heard of guys who do that. lol

• Ah well it was fun talking to you, anon. Lol if you want follow me, I can't exactly follow a anon.