Open relationship?

I've been thinking about it for a while now and would like to give it a try. What are your thoughts on it?
  • Yeah I would try it.
    Vote A
  • That sounds stupid.
    Vote B
  • I've been in one and liked it.
    Vote C
  • I've been in one and hated it.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow I didn't know about that site. Lol yeah my ex cheated on me 4 times. People like poly if they want to admit it or not. I am a bartender currently, I mean it is my job to flirt and I like to. And I've never really been concerned about what others think. Problem is actually finding others like me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in one now, and I think it's the way to go.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmm are you happier than when in a normal relationship and do you still have worries like if he is gonna leave you etc?

• Show All
    • I've heard of guys who do that. lol

• Ah well it was fun talking to you, anon. Lol if you want follow me, I can't exactly follow a anon.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I was in one once but it ended up as the guy going out and fuxking everyone and him getting pissed if I even thought about another guy so I wouldn't recommend it if you value your relationship

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm not in a relationship right now, so no worries. Thanks for the input though.

• That's nice. But if you do decide to get into an open relationship make sure the other one is completely okay with it

• Yeah. I will.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not a relationship, it's just you calling a fuck buddy your girlfriend

0|2
    0|0
  • this isn't a fan fic

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes