How do I Relationship?

I struggle with telling straight stories. I go around the bush and then finally I tell the truth. I seem to have issues with being 100% honest and I think that's because I'm scared of the response or reaction I will get. I'm certain I'm this way because when I was 5, I was molested and it only stopped when I was 17.
I'm in a relationship and one day I would love to marry him but I'm pretty sure he's going to end it if I can't figure out how to be 100% truthful. My personality is bright and flirtatious at times and I don't think I can see when it's simply too much. Back in February 2017 my boyfriend had a weird gut feeling and went through my phone while I was sleeping. He found that one of my co workers (I've known him for a long time, and he helped get me the job) said I owed him a dance for getting me into the company I said "haha yes I do"."
And then he said things like "I'm going to miss your ass." if I had to leave for the day. Sometimes in the morning he would message me and say "good morning sunshine"
Those messages I responded with "haha" or just "good morning" but my boyfriend said it was still leading him on because I'm talking to him.
Now whenever we have an argument he says "this is why I can't fully trust you." Or "this is why I don't trust you."
I just feel like I got robbed of my childhood and something I just can't say "ya that did happen" I lie about the dumbest things. It makes me feel like a terrible person, even though I'm not trying to hurt anyone.

01