Why would you ladies date older man?

Why would you date someone older like between 1 to 10 years older than you? What is the benefit of dating older guy?
I know sometime there will be a bit misunderstanding but the most older guy will understand and forget it by the end of the day.
I also realize they love to spend more on quality of the item like clothes, shoes, and gadget.
My boyfriend and I have 7 years age gap. It is normal?

1413

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 to 10 years isn't "older".

15 to 30+ years is older.

The average age of women I date is 23, and I am older than my 21 year old girlfriend's mother.

I always ask my dates when we meet why they like to date older men. Here are the common answers:

1. They don't make me pay [for a date].
    2. They know what they are doing in bed.
    3. Sex with older men isn't about getting it off as fast as they can; older men are interested in my pleasure.
    4. They are more mature.
    5. They don't want me to marry them after three dates.
    6. They are not possessive or jealous.
    7. I can learn so much [about life and career].
    8. I don't know, I've just always been attracted to older men.
    9. They know how to go down on a girl.
    10. They are more confident and financially secure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Multiple reasons
    1. Older Guys are Predictable - you already know how they will end up - what kind of career they have - what kind of lifestyle they want to lead - how often they cheat or stay faithful - what kind of meals they like to eat
    2. Older Guys are more Stable - they are less horny and less focused on sex and adulterous cheating
    3. Older Guys are more intelligent - they have more life experience and more maturity and they know how to navigate different types of situations without losing their cool
    4. Older Guys are less likely to cheat - since most of the time - they aren't as sexually attractive as younger guys. A lot of very attractive woman date or marry ugly men because they want a man who won't cheat on them and they do dating beneath their level secures commitment and loyalty better than dating outside the league.

• would say I agree with what you said apart from the part about less horny and less focused on sex... however for myself personally us older guys are more focused on being loyal and faithful to those we love... so yeah less likely to cheat, though there are some older guys who can't shake the habit of sleeping around but not as many as there are younger guys