What'll you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend gives you 30 billion to cheat on you?

Will you agree to it or not
It for real, no scam or anything of the sort, he just wanna have fun with someone else at the moment

520

Most Helpful Guys

• well its not really cheating anymore is it if they ask permission? lol i am open minded guy and if she wants to have fun with someone else she can i dont need the money if my intention is to make her happy

• It's a no-brainer. The relationship was already over the moment she suggested infidelity. Since there is no way to salvage the relationship, and she will likely be having sex with someone else after I end it anyway, I may as well get $30 billion out of her first. I wouldn't even be hurt by it either because like I said, it's already over in my head.

Most Helpful Girls

• Not a hope in hells chance. It would simply be fuck off, goodbye and don't bother coming back.

• For no price in the world would it be "OK". You want to screw someone else... Then don't bother coming back.