What'll you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend gives you 30 billion to cheat on you?

Will you agree to it or not
Updates:
It for real, no scam or anything of the sort, he just wanna have fun with someone else at the moment

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• well its not really cheating anymore is it if they ask permission? lol i am open minded guy and if she wants to have fun with someone else she can i dont need the money if my intention is to make her happy

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a no-brainer. The relationship was already over the moment she suggested infidelity. Since there is no way to salvage the relationship, and she will likely be having sex with someone else after I end it anyway, I may as well get $30 billion out of her first. I wouldn't even be hurt by it either because like I said, it's already over in my head.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Not a hope in hells chance. It would simply be fuck off, goodbye and don't bother coming back.

1|0
    0|0
  • For no price in the world would it be "OK". You want to screw someone else... Then don't bother coming back.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Well, I would take the money and think she was crazy. Would then find a girlfriend who wanted to be loyal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not cheater and will never cheat, if i was married and they gave me a big amount of money or tried doing many temptations, they will fail because my love to her will be priceless...

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't their money technically mine anyways? I'd decline propose to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take the money not because i care more about money but because if they are even thinking about/ willing to cheat id leave and why not get something out if it like 30 million.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wonder where the hell she got the money from and how i didn't know about it sooner. Then reject because ill obviously get scammed.

1|0
    0|0
    • I would still reject the money offer, there would be something deeper going on so i much rather talk about the underlying desire. What makes her willing to cheat?

• I'd take it, My ex girlfriend cheated on me all the time without giving me anything so that's a great deal lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Take the money and run. You can get cheated on for free but she's giving you 30 billion to do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no if she or he whoever i was dating asked me that id say get the fuck out my house we are though

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I would let her do it. Everything has it own price.

1|0
    0|0
  • In a heartbeat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Throw the money and screw my bf's case for even trying to do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will ask if they have lost their mind? 😒

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah lol I read it as in give me 30 billion dollars to cheat on them lol xD

Id kick their ass to the curb... 🤔 you ain't buying yourself out of fidelity bitch.

• 😂😂😂😂cool

• Take the money and run 😂😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes