Do guys love skinny petite girls?

Do guys still love skinny petite girls? I mean 5’2/5’3 and skinny with a little booty and boobs. Cuz it feels like everybody wants a thick girl now a days and I tried so many tactics to gain weight, but my body just won’t budge...

2|6

Most Helpful Guys

• Don’t mess with your blood sugar. It is still possible to be obese on the inside despite looking skinny. Visceral fat is the name. Be comfortable in the knowledge that what you describe about yourself is too if most guys list. Including mine. I don’t know what being attracted to smaller women says about my ego however. Small spoon vacancy perhaps.

I do not like bigger boobs, arse, thighs etc. I’m not saying no if it’s someone I am involved with of course but I’m not attracted to that template off the bat. Thank the kardashans for the lifetime turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl got a big booty and she weights a little more then she should but she is not obese ( she is 20 ) and i really love her ass to be honest , i love when it bounces in front of my eyes when im... her ( u know wha i mean ;) )
    Meaby not skinny petitte because it would feel bad for me when i would f... her raugh as i do my girlfriend now , because she is bigger and can handle more of my StUFF ;)
    And on that skinny petite girl doing that things i think i could hurt her doing the same so u know...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Does it matter? Love yourself. What you look like physically doesn't define you and make you worthless. Any man who is only with you because of your body is only THERE for your body. A man who truly loves you won't care what you look like. They care about your heart and just being close to you.

2|0
    0|2
    • Show All
    • Women are born as emotional creatures. And God called man to take care of women. Women naturally as a desire to follow a man, because it's wants in our heart. If you do something to hurts our trust in you, we will start to lose trust in every other man because of you. You don't want that, take care of her.

• Stop seeking validation. You are perfect the way you are, learn to love yourself and stop comparing yourself to others. I’m 5’8 and I always wanted to be 5’11 but us girls just gotta be content with what we got!

7|0
    0|2
    • Feel lucky you didn’t make it to 5’11. A lot of guys admittedly get intimidated by tall women because they feel like they’re supposed to be the tall ones. You’d practically never get to wear heels without getting at least a mental complaint from most dudes.

• Show All
    • No. I don't see myself as better. I have plenty of flaws elsewhere. I just want to point out that the beauty standard that women are sold is that of a plastic doll and exist only in those who are plastic people. I legitimately prefer the appearance of normal people by a lot, especially after realizing how fake and "unhuman" people who fit the standard really look. They do a poor job of representing what a human being is supposed to look like.

• Not mention all the photoshop the models go through to look the way they do in pictures. It truly shows just how unachieavable the beauty standard is, making most women feel extremely insecure, thus further feeding the cosmetic industry. That's why I call the cosmetic industry "the biggest lie ever successfully told".

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 183

• I love skinny tall ones most of all, but skinny short Girls are great, too.

3|1
    0|0
  • That's my jam...

2|1
    0|0
  • I prefer petite girls. The reason it feels like "everybody" wants a thick girl is because you are insecure about your body. You have here a lot of answers from men who say the PREFER petite girls, but will that stop you from feeling like "everyone prefers thick girls". No.. Tomorrow you worry again how "everyone likes thick girls". You completely ignore the ones who do like your body type and focus on those who doesn't. Why you need everyone to prefer your body type over other body types?

Even if one man is not enough for you, you are not being practical, but egoistic. How would your boyfriend feel if you are not happy that he likes you but you want other guys to want you too? I would be a douchebag if I wanted most girls to like me over everyone else.

Even if 99% of the guys preferred thick and only 1% skinny, you shouldn't try to change for the 99%. You meet people as individuals, it doesn't matter does that guy share the preference of the 99% or the 1%, it's all statistics.

If you do change for the 99%, you are unauthentic and you'll have overall worse relationship with those than the ones who actually prefer you the way you are. And you would basically show a middle finger to those who prefer petite girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look look: the whole “thick” thing is largely just part of the whole body positivity thing. Yeah, a lot of us guys like big boobs and a big butt, but I’ve always found skinny, petite girls to be the most attractive as a general rule. I don’t want a girl who’s more overweight than she should be and uses the ‘thick’ thing as an excuse. No. I want a girl who’s in shape and cares about staying in shape, like yourself. Hope that clears things up.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES.. There really are truly only two sized women I am physically compatible with and they are tall and thin or thin petites. The thin petites have the most amazing plumbing and they have this overpowering sexual control over me. You take this tall thin sized beautiful woman and scale her small and you have condensed beauty all in a petite. I think of thin petites as small talls.

Don't change yourself for a fad.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I tend to prefer petite girls since I am naturally very skinny myself and have trouble building muscle mass/bulk. I tend to prefer smaller boobs too becuase I like how perky they are. Height isn't that big of a deal for me though, I'm 6'1" and don't care that much how tall she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • most men prefers skinny girls.
    Anon, maybe its not about your skinnyness, that in itself should be a plus. there's something else. have you spoken with a girlfriend about this?

0|1
    0|0
    • My mom says I’m not even skinny I’m just small.. But others say “oh my gosh you’re so tiny, you eat so much where does the food go”

• But when I talked to my female friend she said that I’m a healthy skinny

• Yes I love them that’s my jam. Thick girls got to have something tha to make then qualify for me. But a skinny girl is a total yes, just don’t be a corn stick because that’s just super skinny that the wind my blow you away. But yeah I love my skinny woman and actually the girl I’m interested is skinny and tall I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • There's probably trends going around sometimes regarding that, but I don't think you need to be concerned.
    Most people think it's a plus if their date happen to be their prefered body type but it's seldom any actual requirement.

It's not that shallow and picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying you tried to gain weight but your body won't budge to me sound like trying trying to drench your sundae in ketchup and anchovies so that it'll taste good. A girl being naturally this is ideal i m o. I don't find the thickness thing attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• I’m a tall, curvy woman and I envy skinny petite women.

1|0
    0|0
  • they like skinny petite girls with big boobs... C or D... shapely rear, curvy hips, but they want that flat, curvy tummy and love it when your mound of venus shows prominently...

Guys are all about looks... I was petite at 113#s prior to June 2017 and had A cup boobs, my hipbones stuck out, not much butt. Most guys only wanted to hang with me for sex or arm candy.

I got prego last year and am now 167#s. I do have nice CC boobs, but guys won't look at me coz I am fat...

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course guys like skinny petite girls. Just like different guys like all different body body types. Tbh some guys have a preference and stick too it. But a lot end up meeting a woman that's not their physically ideal preference but marry her because they realize what she has to offer is too beautiful to pass up.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys like skinny petite girls. Ariana grande for example guys find her hot and she’s super petite and like 5’0. Of course every man has a particular taste. I’m sure most men wouldn’t be mad dating a girl who is “curvy” like “slim thick” but they don’t want anyone obese. As long as you’re YOUR version of healthy I think most men at least the good ones don’t care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, Ariana grande is skinny and petite and yet many men are at her feet, even I think she’s really beautiful, of course some people would prefer a Mariah carey, but it’s all about preferences, doesn’t mean that one is better than the other.

1|1
    0|0
  • The man that likes you will like you for you. I am small too and cannot gain weight especially because I am so active, I haven't given up but I don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The body I wish I had. I have a weird obsession with this look.

1|1
    4|4
  • I'm skinny and petite myself! 😁 except for I'm shorter than 5ft height. I'm 4'11 and skinny.

Most guys I've seen, seem to like me.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sure. All body types are attractive to people. Everyone has a preference. You don’t have to body shame or be body shamed to figure that out.

4|0
    0|0
  • Nope trust me. Everybody doesn't want a thick girl. Look at me. I'm still single as fuck. Skinny girls go get men and enjoy yourselves for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes