Do guys love skinny petite girls?

Do guys still love skinny petite girls? I mean 5’2/5’3 and skinny with a little booty and boobs. Cuz it feels like everybody wants a thick girl now a days and I tried so many tactics to gain weight, but my body just won’t budge...

28185

Most Helpful Guys

• My girl got a big booty and she weights a little more then she should but she is not obese ( she is 20 ) and i really love her ass to be honest , i love when it bounces in front of my eyes when im... her ( u know wha i mean ;) )
    Meaby not skinny petitte because it would feel bad for me when i would f... her raugh as i do my girlfriend now , because she is bigger and can handle more of my StUFF ;)
    And on that skinny petite girl doing that things i think i could hurt her doing the same so u know...

• Don’t mess with your blood sugar. It is still possible to be obese on the inside despite looking skinny. Visceral fat is the name. Be comfortable in the knowledge that what you describe about yourself is too if most guys list. Including mine. I don’t know what being attracted to smaller women says about my ego however. Small spoon vacancy perhaps.

I do not like bigger boobs, arse, thighs etc. I’m not saying no if it’s someone I am involved with of course but I’m not attracted to that template off the bat. Thank the kardashans for the lifetime turnoff.

Most Helpful Girls

• Stop seeking validation. You are perfect the way you are, learn to love yourself and stop comparing yourself to others. I’m 5’8 and I always wanted to be 5’11 but us girls just gotta be content with what we got!

• Feel lucky you didn’t make it to 5’11. A lot of guys admittedly get intimidated by tall women because they feel like they’re supposed to be the tall ones. You’d practically never get to wear heels without getting at least a mental complaint from most dudes.

• No. I don't see myself as better. I have plenty of flaws elsewhere. I just want to point out that the beauty standard that women are sold is that of a plastic doll and exist only in those who are plastic people. I legitimately prefer the appearance of normal people by a lot, especially after realizing how fake and "unhuman" people who fit the standard really look. They do a poor job of representing what a human being is supposed to look like.

• Not mention all the photoshop the models go through to look the way they do in pictures. It truly shows just how unachieavable the beauty standard is, making most women feel extremely insecure, thus further feeding the cosmetic industry. That's why I call the cosmetic industry "the biggest lie ever successfully told".

• Does it matter? Love yourself. What you look like physically doesn't define you and make you worthless. Any man who is only with you because of your body is only THERE for your body. A man who truly loves you won't care what you look like. They care about your heart and just being close to you.

• Women are born as emotional creatures. And God called man to take care of women. Women naturally as a desire to follow a man, because it's wants in our heart. If you do something to hurts our trust in you, we will start to lose trust in every other man because of you. You don't want that, take care of her.