Would you rather date a pretty girl who is chubby or an average girl who is skinny?

Anonymous
I was told that it doesn't matter how pretty or handsome you are if you're fat you're undateable and undesirable. Growing up I started to feel this was true. All my life I always heard from men and women that I was pretty but I was fat. So I had a lifestyle change and lost 52 pounds in 1 year and 3 months.

Recently I ran into a guy from highschool that I had not seen in a year on transit and he complimented me on my weightloss I said thanks and we chatted a bit, before he left he gave me a hug and asked to hang out sometime which is something he had never done before and i've known him since elementary school. My personality was the same, it was me inside but my outer shell changed so suddenly i was worth his time.

Also a few weeks ago I was at the bus stop and this stranger started talking to me then he asked me for my number which is something that never happened to me before.

I have a boyfriend now, this is the happy part of this story. We started dating before I lost my weight and he accepted me and loved me for who I was. He never told me to lose weight or judged me. But I still felt scared that he would leave me because of my weight. When I think back to my childhood and my teen years I always feel sad because of all the terrible memories related to my weight and getting constantly bullied for it.

So would you rather date a pretty girl who is chubby or an average girl who is skinny?

Would you rather date a handsome guy who is chubby or an average guy who is skinny?
I would date an average girl who is skinny
I would date a pretty girl who is chubby
I would date a skinny guy who is average
Vote C
I would date a handsome guy who is chubby
Vote D
GirlGuy
11
1