What are the most important things in a relationship for you?

If you had to choose 3 things that are the most important for you to have in a relationship, which 3 would it be?

For me It woule be:
Honesty and Communication - If we can't talk openly and Honest, there's no point for a relationship...
Trust - If I have doubt about trusting a person, she isn't the right one. I have to trust in her Commitment beeing the same as mine etc.
Fun - If we are not able to joke arround together or have fun in bed etc. its not going to work out. Im a very active person, so she better tries her best to keep us entertained.

So far I had no luck with loving relationships, wish you guys more luck then I have to find the right person ๐Ÿ˜„

3|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Letโ€™s see three ๐Ÿค”

1) trust and communication

2) honesty

3) loyalty

I have more, they also have to be respectful and respect my family as well. Yes, I joke around but I donโ€™t like murder or physically hurting others joke.

And love โค๏ธ

I donโ€™t know, to be honest I have a weird way of expressing love. Yes, when you get to know me Iโ€™m awkward, shy and funny. But once weโ€™re in a relationship I love hard ๐Ÿ˜ฌ my actions speak louder than words. I may sound serious at times and joke around. But that person will be getting big gifts ๐ŸŽ from me ๐Ÿ˜Š and lots of tight hugs and kisses ๐Ÿ’‹. Iโ€™m weird like that I guess ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

0|0
    0|0
    • you Sound adorable lol, Im sure no man would mind a few presents and hugs/kisses.
      Completly agree with your Points, beeing respectful to each others families is a must.

• *being* lol ๐Ÿ˜
      And thank you. But yeah, Iโ€™ve had bought a few gifts in the past for guys, but they never wanted to accept them. The first one was a player, and my ex was a liar. I donโ€™t know why, they didnโ€™t want it? It did leave me hurt and confused.

Hmm ๐Ÿค” thatโ€™s a good question, I wonder if all guys like gifts? I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿ˜…

• Thanks for MHO ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• communication- telling each other everything no matter how painful it may be. but we all have to our dirty little secrets
    trust- we don't keep asking where the other is or going through each others phone.
    respecting each other's personal space. he loves his time with the guys & watching football while i love shopping and donating at animal shelters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust- That covers honesty, loyalty and communication because I need those to trust
    Someone

Compatibility- Goals and what you want, same sence of adventure and sexual compatibility etc

Humour- to have fun and laugh and be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say sufficient commonalities, genuineness & sexual compatibility

0|0
    1|0
    • very good ones, I agree. Sex is definetly amongst the most important parts of a relationship

• Basically the same stuff has u said
    And u will find the right person๐Ÿ˜Š
    by the way I'm not gonna be in a relationship ever, I'm gonna run away to a secret island ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Understanding : I want him to be as much understanding as I am to him, I don't want him to just Arguing with me without understanding what I got to say

Honestey: I don't like lying, And I most certainly Don't like it when my partner lies to me, what's the point of Being together if he can't trust me and tell me what's wrong, or what's going on in his life?

Loyal : I think this one is quite obvious, He has to be loyal for me, if he's loyal it means that he cares about my feelings and that kind of love is the best, knowing that my partner only looks at me and nobody else makes me feel special

Of course I have other traits that Are on my list, but these 3 are the most important to me

0|0
    0|0
    • very good ones, I was tempted to write 8 points but thats a bit much ๐Ÿ˜‚

• ugghhh 3 words are not enough... but honesty... love and complicity

0|0
    0|0
  • acceptance: i think im asexual, and i know thats a dealbreaker for a lot of people, but i wouldn't be comfortable in a relationship knowing the person is affected by that. i'd probably just date another ace person. im also mentally ill and weird in a lot of ways so anyone that intends to shame me for any of that is off the list

good communication: i can't stress this enough lol. most of my friendships have failed because of bad communication, sometimes my fault. it takes a long time to really understand the imperfections in the way we interact with others. i'd want someone who is willing to recognise them and work through it with me, rather than either of us ending up hurt because of a misunderstanding or assumption

romance: an obvious one but i see a lot of relationships where there's no romance. people date each other for their own benefit and i find that really disgusting and selfish. i'd want someone that cares about making me happy, not just about 'having someone' etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty
    Trust
    Communication
    Faithfulness
    Understanding
    Kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much the same as you, and I would add loyalty and of course love

0|0
    0|0
    • yes, I was tempted to write "the 8 most important ones" since I have a lot of things I see as important. Im very picky lol

• Good luck!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• I actually value mental strength in a girl above all things. Everything else is somewhat auxiliary.

And I'd describe that as the ability to think productively even when times are difficult. An extreme example is not panicking and thinking everyone's going to die when a building catches on fire. A mundane example is just being able to be calm and start looking at things more cheerfully and maybe humorously when faced with the more daily challenges that life throws our way so that we can work things out instead of needlessly argue and fight.

It's something I aspire to develop as much as possible and I value a girl who puts in the same effort.

0|0
    0|0
    • This sort of thing:
      Any girl who makes an effort to apply this sort of quote in their life as I do is really working towards "keeper" for me. Rest is maybe like just fun and good times with each other. Actually it's all about fun and good times for me, but the value of mental strength is that I find it a critical component of enjoying each other's company all the time instead of being made miserable by it.

• I would need a girl... Lol
    I guess for me I would need many things but the top three are (thanks to my first LDR Gf) :
    1- Clearing everything out :
    Most girls hide their issues and would lie, and they might even lie to you about why she is in a relationship with you in the first place.
    2- Acknowledgment :
    She needs to acknowledge me as the man, I might let her take the lead or do as she wants, but that is only because I want to, and she needs to understand that I am smart and would know what's best for us.
    3- I am number one, and the only one :
    Yes, as I will make her my queen, she would need to understand that I am her king, we take care of each other, no one else can be in the throne.

0|0
    0|0
    • great points, they are also pretty important to me especially nr. 3

• Yeah , I guess so lets hope I get a partner first xd

• Loyalty
    Fun
    Love

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty - LOVE - Honesty

0|0
    0|0