What are the most important things in a relationship for you?

If you had to choose 3 things that are the most important for you to have in a relationship, which 3 would it be?

For me It woule be:
Honesty and Communication - If we can't talk openly and Honest, there's no point for a relationship...
Trust - If I have doubt about trusting a person, she isn't the right one. I have to trust in her Commitment beeing the same as mine etc.
Fun - If we are not able to joke arround together or have fun in bed etc. its not going to work out. Im a very active person, so she better tries her best to keep us entertained.

So far I had no luck with loving relationships, wish you guys more luck then I have to find the right person ๐Ÿ˜„

167

Most Helpful Girls

• Letโ€™s see three ๐Ÿค”

1) trust and communication

2) honesty

3) loyalty

I have more, they also have to be respectful and respect my family as well. Yes, I joke around but I donโ€™t like murder or physically hurting others joke.

And love โค๏ธ

I donโ€™t know, to be honest I have a weird way of expressing love. Yes, when you get to know me Iโ€™m awkward, shy and funny. But once weโ€™re in a relationship I love hard ๐Ÿ˜ฌ my actions speak louder than words. I may sound serious at times and joke around. But that person will be getting big gifts ๐ŸŽ from me ๐Ÿ˜Š and lots of tight hugs and kisses ๐Ÿ’‹. Iโ€™m weird like that I guess ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• you Sound adorable lol, Im sure no man would mind a few presents and hugs/kisses.
      Completly agree with your Points, beeing respectful to each others families is a must.

• *being* lol ๐Ÿ˜
      And thank you. But yeah, Iโ€™ve had bought a few gifts in the past for guys, but they never wanted to accept them. The first one was a player, and my ex was a liar. I donโ€™t know why, they didnโ€™t want it? It did leave me hurt and confused.

Hmm ๐Ÿค” thatโ€™s a good question, I wonder if all guys like gifts? I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿ˜…

• Thanks for MHO ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy