Would you have any problem dating someone a foot taller/shorter then you?

This guy I've been seeing is 6'8. I'm 5'7 so that's 13 inches taller. I don't really have a problem with his height, but before him the tallest guy I've dated was 5'11! So its definitely been an adjustment. He's told me that every girl he's ever dated was at least six feet so it's been an adjustment for him. Would you have any problem dating someone that much shorter or taller?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A girl's height is kind of irrelevant to me. I'm 6'2" so that would be 7'2" or 5'2". Seven feet would be really unique but if she were pretty and had a cute figure and was a sweet person it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current girlfriend is 14 inches shorter than me (5'2" & 6'4"), and it's never been an issue, for either of us.

So, yeah; I would, and am, date (ing) someone with that big of a height difference. 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• id be ok with a foot taller i donno how id feel about someone whos a foot shorter than me lel

im sure itd be fine for u tho, maybes a little awkward with like reaching but dont think itd be a serious issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly hasn't became a problem with me. The guys I dated was wither 6ft or the tallest was 6'4" I don't care for tall guys it just happened because they had the same common interest as me and guys who were short never asked me out.
    My ex was 6'3" and my boyfriend is 5'8" even though to me my boyfriend is still tall because I'm only 4'11" or maybe 5ft lol but still it isn't really a problem, my boyfriend hasn't dated any one my height but he's okay with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• If she met my dating criteria, yes, I would date a 4'11 woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow he also has a massive cock to destroy your love hole you probably love that when your bounciest bounce on that huge cock and for a short girl you take all of it well just stretching out your love hole maybe one day it won’t go back to regular size and stays stressed out and damaged for good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could find a girl who is a foot taller than me (she'd be 7'6") but if I did I'd probably run away. That'd be too weird. 5'6" is pretty common though, so that's likely what I have to chose from anyway. Not much I can do about it, nevermind whether I like it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see, a foot taller: MOTORBOATING all the time!
    A foot shorter: Pick her up and toss her around SEXY TIME!

So, it's good either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have before, just as many shorter women have as well. I stand 6'2 and have dated women that were around 5'2.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated girls that were 5'1 whilst Im 6'2... its manageable, no real Problems in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I personally hate large height gaps, which is why I prefer dating taller women. Anyone under 5'5" isn't really long term material in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • A foot shorter would be fine. A foot taller would be weird but I could do that too if I liked her enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • you sould if you date and marry a taller guy your childeren won't have the problem of being a fucking midget like me

0|0
    0|0
  • No he wouldn't mind dating you unless you are beautiful af

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I am 5’7 and a half and probably will grow to a 5’8 and very tall for an Asian so I have trouble finding suitable guys who are 6 or above. I would love to date someone really tall since I feel like a alien. You’re lucky that you get to look up to your boyfriend and he gets to look down upon. Honestly I dont think any guy would mind dating a short girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it doesn't really matter to me. But most guys like to be taller than the girl, is just an ego thing. 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • No giving the fact that my boyfriend is 6’2 and I’m 5’5

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want someone shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5/3. What guy can be shorter than I am?

0|0
    1|0
  • No I wouldn't have a problem with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes