Would you have any problem dating someone a foot taller/shorter then you?

This guy I've been seeing is 6'8. I'm 5'7 so that's 13 inches taller. I don't really have a problem with his height, but before him the tallest guy I've dated was 5'11! So its definitely been an adjustment. He's told me that every girl he's ever dated was at least six feet so it's been an adjustment for him. Would you have any problem dating someone that much shorter or taller?

1018

Most Helpful Guys

• A girl's height is kind of irrelevant to me. I'm 6'2" so that would be 7'2" or 5'2". Seven feet would be really unique but if she were pretty and had a cute figure and was a sweet person it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

• My current girlfriend is 14 inches shorter than me (5'2" & 6'4"), and it's never been an issue, for either of us.

So, yeah; I would, and am, date (ing) someone with that big of a height difference. 🙂

Most Helpful Girls

• id be ok with a foot taller i donno how id feel about someone whos a foot shorter than me lel

im sure itd be fine for u tho, maybes a little awkward with like reaching but dont think itd be a serious issue.

• It honestly hasn't became a problem with me. The guys I dated was wither 6ft or the tallest was 6'4" I don't care for tall guys it just happened because they had the same common interest as me and guys who were short never asked me out.
    My ex was 6'3" and my boyfriend is 5'8" even though to me my boyfriend is still tall because I'm only 4'11" or maybe 5ft lol but still it isn't really a problem, my boyfriend hasn't dated any one my height but he's okay with it.