Should I act more girly?

My friend just said to me that i looked good but acted like shrek. That means i have to start acting more like a girl and feminine right?

5989

Most Helpful Guys

• I would take that as meaning you're sarcastic and that you seem to care much? Similar to how he was for most of the OG Shrek. In any case, I'm so confused as to why someone would call you Shrek and not clarify their meaning or point? Or even equate you to Shrek at all? Anyways, you act like yourself, and that's really all you should act like to a certain degree. I guess don't be as funny and as subtly inappropriate as usual 🤷🏽‍♂️. I wouldn't worry about being feminine enough or anything like that. I imagine (or better yet hope that) that wasn't their intent.

• I would advise you not go against the grain of your character. You should stay true to who you are deep down.

That said, you should also develop your personality in accordance with your character. Femininity is an art that must be developed within each woman to reach its full expression. I suggest you develop your feminine skills, traits, and behaviors by practicing them until they become habitual and second nature.

Look at it as becoming an improved version of who you've been all along. You should always be yourself, but a progressively improving version of yourself.

Most Helpful Girls

• Just be yourself :) don't change just because someone made a note... many people in our lives won't like something about us

• No, it means someone has an opinion about you, it doesn't imply you have to act a certain way. You decide what is right when it comes to your actions, nobody else does.