My friend is in a relationship only 2 weeks after her fiancé left her. Is she moving too fast?

She was with her fiancé for 8 years and they’ve been engaged since March.

However, he left her. Now she’s with this guy who has had a thing for her for 7 years but she wouldn’t give him the time of day because she didn’t like him and was with her now ex fiancé.

I’m concerned for three reasons:
1. It hasn’t even been a month since her relationship ended and already she’s with someone else.

2. She slept with him first about a month ago when her fiancé was being a dick. She told him she had no feelings for him afterwards but now all of sudden she does.

3. I think she’s using him as a rebound even though he genuinely loves her. He’s ready buying her stuff and I think she just wants a man so someone is nice to her.

Basically, I’m concerned that she’s using this other guy so that she feels good, not because she actually likes him, and I think this is a train wreck waiting to happen. She told me to mind my business but I feel like as a friend I wouldn’t be doing her a favor if I didn’t bring it up.
I deleted her as a friend because I realized I just don’t like her lying fake ass self. So problem solved lol

1217

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a rebound relationship that won't last long. Some good advice somebody gave me during my divorce was have sex with somebody as it helps get over the relationship. It works. Let her have her fling and she will be back on track.

• Hypergamy at its best lol. A rebound. She wants someone to spoil her and found one all ready for that. The way she went about it tho is worrying... either she has yet to deal with the feelings... or there were none to begin with and she only needed a spender... in both cases.

Most Helpful Girls

• She might be using him as a rebound
    She might’ve just gotten over her husband earlier

Sometimes we love someone but the person we love does not fulfill certain needs... when we don’t find what we need and your partner isn’t working with you, someotimes people will turn to someone else

She might actually have feelings for the guy for a while but for whatever reason didn’t leave her fiancée.

Plus sometimes in order to get over someone, you get under someone else... for some

Basically she isn’t able to handle it independently. You can speak to her and offer her comfort, but don’t push it. She’ll just have to learn for herself

• But maybe, she really likes him and just found out recently that she does. And so maybe her fiancee noticed and left and maybe she actually would have a nice time with the guy and probably maybe they're compatible. Just maybe

• No lol, he left her because he thought she was annoying and she never liked the other guy like that. I’ve known both of them for years and she said she’s never give him the time of day until now since her fiancé left her.

• That fiancé is so stupid but she shouldn't be playing with the other guys feelings, anyway the other guy should've known but his hoping she falls for him

• Tnx for the MHO