How do I deal with an insecure bf?

618

Most Helpful Guys

• Throw him onto the bed, tear his clothes off and then fuck his brains out.

• In what way (s) is he insecure? Provide couple of examples that way we could provide a meaningful advice relevant to you.

• That's my point.

• All personal insecurities stem from a lack of something (or the appearance of a lack). Your boyfriend’s insecurity could be a distorted perception of self or situation.

When someone thinks "I am not good enough for anyone", or "I don’t have boobs, guys would never like me". It is a psychological problem that this individual is experiencing. As a partner, you ought to treat the individual with care, empathy, and no judgment.

Simply holding hands with your boyfriend in public, while is very good, would not stave off personal insecurity. As a first step (possibly with help of a trained expert) is to identify the source of the personal insecurity by letting him open up why he feels that way, what is the evidence why he feels that way, and what facts has he got to support the evidence.

• Your boyfriend could also be experiencing personal insecurity that stems from social comparison, where he identifies a lack or gap of a quality between others and himself. Most people including you and me experience it at some point and situation.

He probably is comparing your friends circle, family background, or achievements with his. This is normal but can be a problem if it is persistent. You need with him identify the source of this insecurity. Also, examine whether there are things you do unconsciously or consciously that feed his insecurity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello insecure girlfriend here and once insecure boyfriend

Insecurity can be tough.

First, how long have you guys been dating?
    Start by communicating with him.

What makes him worry? If I read correctly, he’s afraid of losing you.

So what do you do?
    First of all, it’s somehing you both should work on. So it’s not just your job to kinda help him, he should be helping himself too!
    You can start out by looking at him in the eyes and telling him why you like/love about him and why you’re with him. It tells him why he’s good enough and that’s wny he’s insecure

Second make sure to be open with him! Don’t hide stuff. Be patient cause it takes time. Compliment him etc. and lastly, encourage him to get a hobby lol xD tell him to try stuff but also to not worry

I was insecure at some point.. I basically recognize that I feel scared. I’m scared to lose my boyfriend, not because I don’t think I can’t live without him (I can) but because I love him to death and he’s just an amazing person so I don’t want him to leave my life.

I usually tell him, which I didn’t know it could possibly damage us till today but it can help if your partner becomes understanding. I try to remind myself that he hasn’t hid anything from me since the first time I caught him, he listens to me s when I’m down, he encourages me in what I do, and spends time with me. He’s open with me and doesn’t do anything that’s shady

If you hide stuff, it can only give reason to it. When my boyfriend felt insecure about me at first, I was open to him, meaning I never hid messages that my guy friends sent. I always told him about who they are and I telll him if I’m gonna hang out with a guy one on one. At some point he did the same. From there wee became transparent with one another and there’s a mutual trust