Do you think you have what it takes to date a "10"?

Do you think you have what it takes to date a
  • YES
    Vote A
  • Not in this lifetime
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Absolutely not. For starters I think "tens" are so rare, that I wouldn't probably run into more than a few in a lifetime. And they would definitely not be interested in dating me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted yes but it depends - if he is a 10 out of 10 in one area - then yes - if he is a 10 out of 10 in all areas - than not sure.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on the 10. Realistically, most "10's" would NEVER give me a chance. Most of the time, they probably wouldn't even talk to me, unless they wanted something. To be fair, women who are considered average would probably act the same in that regard.

We're often not into the same things, don't have the same hobbies or interests, and are probably looking for different things in a relationship.

At this point, I don't have "10 looks," "10 money" "10 influence," "10 power." I know average looking guys who get "9's or 10's," but most have high influence and high status, and probably earn high income. I'm not there (yet?).

That doesn't mean it's impossible, just unlikely. Am I CAPABLE of dating a 10? Yes... Provided there aren't HUGE issues. I think that if she was down to earth, liked the things I liked, wasn't about drama, could deal with the quirky artsy stuff that goes on in my head, sure. I'm a good boyfriend if the girl doesn't make issues.

Now, if I had some kind of help regarding that stuff, then I could probably quickly become a "10" in most areas (ok, except looks... unless I get plastic surgery, it ain't happening).

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but they're a fucking nightmare. LoL!
    I did it before, it's a hard road.
    She literally got hit on everywhere even when I was with her.
    At bars I'd nearly get into fights just trying to keep drunk guys from hitting on her.
    I was working overtime as a boyfriend to keep that one and it was always by a thread.
    Easy on the eyes, hard on the heart.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• Ew, I don’t like the idea of a rating scale like that. Maybe it’s because I’m not a 10 😜

2|4
    0|1
  • I'm not gonna lie I'd hate to date a dude that is way too good-looking. He can have a 10/10 personality though.

5|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wanna date someone who is a 10 in everyone's opinion😂😂 but i could think someone is a 10 in my opinion but someone else may think he's a 1 lol

2|1
    0|0
  • I do not really believe in this ratings, but I doubt that I would ever date a model or a filmstar xD
    And besides, my boyfriend is already perfect to me :)

3|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend already is a 10 out of ten in my eyes!

2|1
    0|2
  • If he is a ten and I feel like he is the guy for me then yeah. If not, then no. I am not going to date a 10 if he has an awful personality.

0|1
    1|0
  • For me a 10 comes from within. 😊
    Where’s my golden heart 💛? Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Hey, 10 & 2 right? I mean that's for driving, not dating but still.

0|2
    0|0
  • Since I'm the one who gets to decide what a 10 is to me, yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't date 10s I date a 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000s I have beyond what it takes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 44

• I think the scale is bullshit! I mean, who dictates who's a "10" and who''s a "5" and who's a "2". I just have 2 categories: what I WOULD date, and what I WOULDN'T date.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm assuming you're just talking about looks. In that case I'd say yes. In my point of view anyone is fair game.

Now my question is would that person be good enough to date me? Cause looks can only go so far.

And I've met some pretty attractive girls, but some of them drove me nuts because they were so annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course the only thing I'm worried about is their expensive lifestyle and I'm not going to break my bank for any woman out there just because she looks good. Let her get a job and pay for things yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • Realistically no, maybe if I got incredibly lucky but I'd definitely be batting out of my league.

Lol at some of the people in this post saying they're already dating a 10.

0|2
    0|0
    • Right like there can't be that many 10s out there

• @That1tallguy I mean a 10 is literally as high as it gets, basically anyone who is a 10 could be a successful model. So yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say that not a single person responding to this post is gonna date an actual 10. A lot of people just enjoy the feel good bullshit "My girl/boyfriend is a perfect 10 in my eyes" Even if the person is objectively a 5/10.

I don't get why people like that even talk about the rating system in the first place when the way they rate people is completely inconsistent.

• Yea I feel that I dont think I'll ever realistically get to say my girls a 10. I'll be like yea she's cute maybe a 7. I think those people saying my S. O is a 10 should rate them what they thought they were before they fell in love. At least that would be a more accurate interpretation.

• Considering that I usually reserve a 10 rating for super models and actresses, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone in real life that’s a perfect ten - so I voted no.

Even woman I see on a regular basis that are pushing 9 or 9.5 usually have at least one flaw, no matter how minor it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetly, I have confidence and abs lol
    if that’s not enough I can always go for Golddiggers instead 😂

0|1
    2|0
  • How many opinions are real and how many are just to boost your own ego? 10's will settle for a 9. 7's will settle for 5's. Below 5 it's free game. You don't get to choose. You take what you can get. Jeez, people think they walk on water.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll vote yes, but I have my own preference what is a 10 and what is a 0.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im a 10. I'd date myself.
    That means, i have what it takes to date a 10

0|1
    1|0
  • A ten is only a ten for me, and I know I can get a ten
    Just have to wait and see

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes