Do you think you have what it takes to date a "10"?

Do you think you have what it takes to date a
  • YES
  • Not in this lifetime

2746

Most Helpful Girls

• Absolutely not. For starters I think "tens" are so rare, that I wouldn't probably run into more than a few in a lifetime. And they would definitely not be interested in dating me.

• I voted yes but it depends - if he is a 10 out of 10 in one area - then yes - if he is a 10 out of 10 in all areas - than not sure.

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on the 10. Realistically, most "10's" would NEVER give me a chance. Most of the time, they probably wouldn't even talk to me, unless they wanted something. To be fair, women who are considered average would probably act the same in that regard.

We're often not into the same things, don't have the same hobbies or interests, and are probably looking for different things in a relationship.

At this point, I don't have "10 looks," "10 money" "10 influence," "10 power." I know average looking guys who get "9's or 10's," but most have high influence and high status, and probably earn high income. I'm not there (yet?).

That doesn't mean it's impossible, just unlikely. Am I CAPABLE of dating a 10? Yes... Provided there aren't HUGE issues. I think that if she was down to earth, liked the things I liked, wasn't about drama, could deal with the quirky artsy stuff that goes on in my head, sure. I'm a good boyfriend if the girl doesn't make issues.

Now, if I had some kind of help regarding that stuff, then I could probably quickly become a "10" in most areas (ok, except looks... unless I get plastic surgery, it ain't happening).

• Sure, but they're a fucking nightmare. LoL!
    I did it before, it's a hard road.
    She literally got hit on everywhere even when I was with her.
    At bars I'd nearly get into fights just trying to keep drunk guys from hitting on her.
    I was working overtime as a boyfriend to keep that one and it was always by a thread.
    Easy on the eyes, hard on the heart.