What am I doing wrong lol?

Destini__
I didn’t have my first boyfriend until I was 20. I lost my virginity to him. He was my first kiss and the first boy I ever liked/loved and had been intimate with. He cheated on me and left me for the girl he cheated with and now they’re engaged. I went without sex and without actually seriously talking to a guy for a year, that’s how long we have been broken up and then I finally come across a guy I actually like. We were in touch back in February but I was still kind of hung up on my ex at the time so I stopped messaging him. I didn’t want to lead him on. We worked together as well. We got back in touch two weeks ago. We FaceTimed, he asked about me, my family, told me about what he does and money moves he makes. He genuinely was getting to know me. Sex was never mentioned. He invited me to his house we watched movies, laughed, joked, vibed he wanted me to spend the night but I couldn’t that time but the second time I came over I did stay the night. We pretty much enjoyed each other’s company just like last time. One thing led to another and we had sex. It seemed kind of Soon but it wasn’t like I planned it or threw my vagina at him. I only ever had sex with one person before him and that was my ex. I was so in the moment I didn’t realize I allowed him to have unprotected sex with me. But I was able to get a plan b. He got me a lyft home. Even told me next time we were gonna go out. We stayed in touch up until Saturday but even then his replies were becoming slower and slower and less and less now he has just left me on read. It’s like he got what he wanted and dipped. I’m not a girl that gets around or anything. I try to be a sweet, kind and humble girl. So why me?
What am I doing wrong lol?
Add Opinion