Is a male or female not being in good shape a deal breaker for you?

Mine have to be athletic and all muscled up.
I wouldn't expect anything I don't bring.
It seems those who exercise demand more exercise or fittness in a partner.

2357

Most Helpful Guys

• Her body fat percentage is a dating criteria. :/

• Yeah it’s a dealbreaker if she’s not at least skinny. I’m simply not attracted to chubby and above persons... just looks weird/disgusting to me 🤷‍♀️

• @Gopnik no I wouldn't date a fatty but I wouldn't want a flatty either

• You're still young, but some of the hottest girls I ever dated had a little extra padding and they were WILD in bed! Conversely, the fitness girls were too uptight and generally not as much fun. All they cared about was "do you think I have too much body fat?" ... and they were in perfect shape.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think that saying “I wouldn’t expect anything I

• Oops. I was saying that “I would t expect anything I don’t bring” is the perfect statement. With that being said, my type of guy has a good shape, but not necessarily super muscular. Deal breaker... it depends, but I don’t like skinny guys... they make me feel insecure.

• Yes. I don't want to date a guy whose really overweight