Is a male or female not being in good shape a deal breaker for you?

Mine have to be athletic and all muscled up.
Is a male or female not being in good shape a deal breaker for you?
I wouldn't expect anything I don't bring.
Updates:
It seems those who exercise demand more exercise or fittness in a partner.

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Her body fat percentage is a dating criteria. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s a dealbreaker if she’s not at least skinny. I’m simply not attracted to chubby and above persons... just looks weird/disgusting to me 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    1|0
    • Show All
    • @Gopnik no I wouldn't date a fatty but I wouldn't want a flatty either

• You're still young, but some of the hottest girls I ever dated had a little extra padding and they were WILD in bed! Conversely, the fitness girls were too uptight and generally not as much fun. All they cared about was "do you think I have too much body fat?" ... and they were in perfect shape.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think that saying “I wouldn’t expect anything I

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops. I was saying that “I would t expect anything I don’t bring” is the perfect statement. With that being said, my type of guy has a good shape, but not necessarily super muscular. Deal breaker... it depends, but I don’t like skinny guys... they make me feel insecure.

• Yes. I don't want to date a guy whose really overweight

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 55

• I'm in good shape, but she only has to be in good shape for her age if she is over 45.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't have to be "in shape", she just shouldn't be overweight or extremely skinny. She should resemble a female and have the shape of one, and not a hippo.
    I dont have anything against chubby girls, but i wouldn't choose one to be my girlfriend

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not too big a deal, unless she is super toned or super skinny/fat. I can't do extremes.

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't have to be "perfect". I've been attracted to all different sizes. But I do like if she cares about her health at least a little bit. If she's going to be my partner for life, I'd like her to be around "for life" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not muscle bound, and I sure as heck don't want my girl to be either. Decent shape, feminine... nice curves ,,, sexual. That's plenty for this guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends how out of shape they are. If they are lazy and out of shape then it would be a deal breaker but if they are active and a but out of shape then it would probably be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends i have a wide range of body types i like but generally if ya got a cute personality and face im in

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. She has to be healthy and be able to go on long walks or hikes. I have seen some muscular looking people unable to do much. They just work out their body but not their endurance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's unreasonable for them to at least be in as good of shape as I am. I'll accept a little less toned than me, but that's about it. She should at least take care of herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'd say there's a certain minimum I'd expect, but I don't expect her to be in as good of shape as I am, but I go to the gym 3 times a day so few people are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• When I exercise I do it for health and longevity and self-esteem and spiritual / religious reasons and personal wellness and personality training. I don't do it to look hot in a bikini. I think everybody wants to look good but I would rather be happy than anorexic and hot. Also if I have free time - I would rather do other things - a little bit of exercise is okay - but I am not willing to put the rest of my life on hold - just so I can look a little better than I did yesterday.

2|2
    0|1
  • To each their own, as long as he's not lazy I don't mind extra chub. A guy who's ripped and works out may not be that way forever for whatever reason (car accident, illness etc) if working out is all you think you have in common you may end up fat, old and alone because bodies change as we age.

1|1
    0|0
  • huge deal breaker since I'm athelete so I exercise every single day and I'm in a stricy diet since I was 5 myself lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't have to be muscly or super athletic, but I personally won't date someone who was drastically overweight.

1|3
    0|0
  • CHUBBY/AVERAGE GUYS with nice asses, good arms... I like my food too though!!! But you know... the active type who just can't stop the drinking and eating lol! 2nd boyfriend was in sports as a kid, 3rd boyfriend was a dancer lol, this guy is a biker who exercises daily! <3 Fuck yeahh

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are making an effort, it's fine. I have bit of a stomach, but I try to run /walk outside and do some basic stretching.

If they're flat out lazy, that's a dealbreaker.

1|1
    0|0
  • i am not into men that dont care what they look like

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how drastic it is and if they're taking care of it. I wouldn't like to date a lazy person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, mine should be skinny, average, or cutely chubby. No fat guys and no muscly ones.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    1|0
  • Nope because all that can change when it comes to a long term relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes