What is your Love Language? Are you familiar with the 5 Love Languages?

Words of affirmation
Acts of service
Receiving gifts
Quality time
Physical touch

https://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

312

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not familiar with receiving gifts, I believe in giving gifts

• It's been a while since I done that lol I think I was words of affirmation.

• Does it help you to know this within a relationship?

• Knowing a women and her ways is a complex thing but I'd assume something more detailed like www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test would be an advantage in a relationship. Maybe even the gesture of asking her to do this would show her that you are interested in knowing more about her personality and the things that make her unique. Does that answer your question?

Most Helpful Girls

• Quality time closely followed by physical touch

• Here are my scores.