What is your Love Language? Are you familiar with the 5 Love Languages?

Words of affirmation
Acts of service
Receiving gifts
Quality time
Physical touch

https://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/
What is your Love Language? Are you familiar with the 5 Love Languages?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not familiar with receiving gifts, I believe in giving gifts

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been a while since I done that lol I think I was words of affirmation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does it help you to know this within a relationship?

• Knowing a women and her ways is a complex thing but I'd assume something more detailed like www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test would be an advantage in a relationship. Maybe even the gesture of asking her to do this would show her that you are interested in knowing more about her personality and the things that make her unique. Does that answer your question?

Most Helpful Girls

• Quality time closely followed by physical touch

0|0
    0|0
  • Here are my scores.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I think for me all of them count.
    Words of affirmation make me feel good.
    Acts of service are touching.
    Receiving gifts makes me happy.
    Quality time is just awesome.
    And Physical Touch is a must for me.

Id say I can live without acts of service and gifts from someone I love.
    Words of affirmation Id say I need it on occasion.

But quality time and physical touch are essential for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Those are both strong contenders for me. Acts of service are a huge demonstration of caring for me. It’s not like I want to be waited on hand it foot AT ALL.
      For example, one of my ex’s got up early and put air in my tires before work. He did it because he was concerned about my safety. He also gave me a tire pressure gauge to keep in case he wasn’t there to check it.
      Things like that are very significant to me.

• Yeah I totally agree. Its very touching and it means so much. But Id say its a bonus, I dont expect it as much. Whereas I do expect the other three on the regular.

If you Love me and never say it or never have anything kind or nice to say to me its not ok with me. I dont need my ego petted non stop. But once in a while and regularly yeah definitely.
      If I love you I can't Go without physical touch, it sucks, itll literally hurt. can't do it. Again I dont need you to be all over me all the time, but its gotta be there daily for sure.
      And quality time to me is The ultimate show of love. Thats all we have in this world we can't trade for anything else. If I Love you I give you my time and I expect yours. Again in healthy measure, but skipping out on it is a big no for me.

So I guess I just boiled it down to the essentials. Because all of them are actually very strong demonstrations of love and affection.

• Well, when I was married, I thought it was just being a good, hardworking, moneymaking, faithful family man who helps with the kids and the chores.

1|0
    0|0
    • Absolutely! I think this just brings a relationship even closer in terms of understanding your partner.

• As long as I get to talk to her, spend time with her and touch her, I'm happy. I don't need her to do my dirty work or give me gifts.. although if she neglected my birthday I'd be pretty pissed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Words of affirmation
    Act of service
    Quality time

I never went for physical touch.. Never went that far

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah- very familiar - listen to Gary Chapman every week.
    Acts of service.

1|0
    0|0
  • acts of service + words of affirmation + quality time + physical touch

1|0
    0|0
  • Well first of all i need a wife/gf then i would be able to tell you what love is

1|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps all of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical touch

1|0
    0|0
  • Touch

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1