When you date someone, do you prefer they have a lot of sexual experience, a little experience or no experience at all?

0|6

Most Helpful Guys

• Experience isn't that important, especially since you have to get used to each other anyway. What is important is Passion, having Feelings for each other and a willingness to Experiment and try new Things.

2|2
    0|0
  • Well i'd prefer no experience at all because she'd be more of a match for me. lol But that's not really realistic. It's been my experience women are fine till they find out my lack of experience and then all of a sudden i become a leper to them. :::shrugs::::

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry. People shouldn't treat others like that.

How old are you for real?

• No worries, If i get judged by them that quickly is that really the person i want to be with anyhow?
      Don't know why my age is relevant but 42.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't mind training to a point as long as the basic technique is there.

Thank you by the way I caught that shade🤗

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• I prefer they want to have a lot of sexual experiences with me. ;) The history lesson, meh, the only red flags would be if they used sex for gain in some manner or influence or there were rape issues. But those would be sort of red flags as to how to approach the person sexually as opposed to outright avoid them. Both I would still want the understanding of their attitude towards sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them to be someone I'm very very into. Experience only factors in that equation in a minor capacity.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little. Not too much 'cuz I'll embarrass myself, and if she has none at all neither of us will get anywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind. I don't mind if I have to learn, teach or just have fun :)

2|0
    0|0
  • A lot of experience is fun, no experience can be shitty at first but it’s fun learning together. Also you can train her to do what you enjoy most 😋

Litte experience is the middle ground I’d say, all in all I don’t mind any tho as along as I enjoy the girls company

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter as long as they are incredibly keen on learning what i like. Inexperienced partners tend to be open to that a lot but an experienced partner willing to learn can do both that but also bring her own idea's into the mix to make it even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Queen,
    I'll take a lot of experience everyday and twice on Sundays. I can keep it interesting, if they can keep it fresh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer some, so they aren’t afraid to do some shit. I don’t have time to have cultivate someone to be comfortable enough to come out of there shell anymore, or make sure that they have a willingness to try and do something new and exciting. I am trying to progress in my life. So if she has experience, the more we can get to rockin

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a sexually confident and experienced partner is all the better because if you have good chemistry then fireworks will go off in the bedroom since you're sexually compatible 😆

1|0
    0|0
  • I found as I got older that the ideal for me would be someone in my own experience range. Once you get beyond 30 I think it is a bit dodgy to be wanting young and naive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• well, all three can be fun.

a lot means they know how to satisfy me.

a little means we can explore together.

none is fun coz i get to teach how to please a girl and train them the way i want it done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im experienced but only one partner. My guy has had 10 partners and to be honest I could care less about his number, but I do like that he’s higher up than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t ever ask about his prior sex life. All I care about is his ability to interact well with me.

1|1
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter.
    But if i got to choose, with some experience would be good.
    Too much experience just make me afraid of the risk of STD

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been with Virgins... and whores... it's all relative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference, any level is fine

0|1
    0|0
  • A little experience or no experience.

1|1
    0|0
    • Are u an empath like me?

Can u read people's feelings and sense things about them?

• Show All
    • Call me SongBird.
      But the question was, what do you prefer.
      So basically you said, you'd prefer a virgin, which is odd for a female to say

• I meant little or no

Which means a virgin or a man with just a bit of experience

I dont want much of that baggage

I know it is odd to say, but I view sex as something that should only be shared between people who love each other.

If he has had a loot of experience it probably means he doesn't take it as seriously as I do.

• No experience at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I want you baby

1|1
    0|0
  • At least a bit of experience

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes