When you date someone, do you prefer they have a lot of sexual experience, a little experience or no experience at all?

1746

Most Helpful Guys

• Experience isn't that important, especially since you have to get used to each other anyway. What is important is Passion, having Feelings for each other and a willingness to Experiment and try new Things.

• Well i'd prefer no experience at all because she'd be more of a match for me. lol But that's not really realistic. It's been my experience women are fine till they find out my lack of experience and then all of a sudden i become a leper to them. :::shrugs::::

• I'm sorry. People shouldn't treat others like that.

How old are you for real?

• No worries, If i get judged by them that quickly is that really the person i want to be with anyhow?
      Don't know why my age is relevant but 42.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't mind training to a point as long as the basic technique is there.

Thank you by the way I caught that shade🤗