Could you date a girl who was always championing social injustice?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Fuck no! Those people are too arrogant and self-righteous. . . and NO fuckin' fun!

1|5
    4|3
  • I'm a minority and I don't suffer those SJW fools either.

in my opinion, you go to a university, you damn well should be expected to be given exams, and you damn sure better expect to take them in class like everyone else.

Note that they aren't asking to be treated like equals - they want special privileges (a different "test" that they are able to do at home) - and they're deluded enough to think that they have the moral high ground. It's sickening.

2|5
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• There is nothing wrong with fighting for other rights, but depending on what it is, and how you chose to fight for it, can be offputting to a lot of people. These days, people aren't fighting for social injustice. They're fighting for what is convenient to them. Where is the justice for Christians, moral beliefs and the right to uphold values that don't fit the majority yet you're FORCED to comply as law? Its very clear people are not satisfied with traditional values and want to change the whole construction of the constitution little by little. Yet many say they support it. Overall, when you make this your life, it's not appealing. Nobody wants to constantly fight and bicker about politics. Just don't date somebody who doesn't share your values, problem solved for that part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell. No.

Social justice activists in my generation aren't activists; more likely than not, they're warriors (not just the SJW crazy stereotype, though there are plenty of those, too). They think it's their way or the highway. Disagree with them, and you're a racist homophobic bigot who's got their head so far up their own ass they are too blind to see their own cis white privilege (hell, people tell me I have white privilege, and I'm like "Excuse you, I'm Latina, you racist hoe". I don't mean it because I'm not a snowflake, but funny how they back off lol).

But yeah, definitely not. Same thing for a guy. They're so full of themselves, thinking they're Christ for championing issues they're convinced other people ignore. Like, no, we care about these sorts of things too--we just don't crucify people for having differing opinions, nor do we insist on making sure everyone knows just how much of a crackpot (I'm sorry; "activist") we are. Example: I'm anti-abortion, and pro-life. I despise abortion and will civilly argue the matter with anyone willing to engage in discourse. However, I won't write off anyone who disagrees with me--I have family and friends who are pro-choice, or who think I'm anti-women for my views. I still love them, I just don't like their politics and disagree with their views. Ultimately I'll fight for what I believe in, and let them to their own. Stick a social justice sweetheart in a similar situation, and they'll just as quickly cut their own mother out of their life as call her a patriarchal bigot (or any other slur they can think up).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 110

• Not my type. i want someone focused on our relationship instead.

1|2
    0|0
  • Fuck no, half the time they don't know what they are fighting for. One minutes it's for women's rights in America the next it's for Sharia law to be allowed in America. Crazy.

0|5
    0|0
    • Lmao I just laughed😂
      The girl with the black hijab is hilarious

• @Nadim171 isn't she but it's the truth. They flee Islamic countries and seek to turn the countries they fled to into a version of what they ran from.

• It's called Islamic invasion without war... just as they always wanted to do.
      They wanted to conquer Europe in the middle ages and destroy christanity
      Now they are actually doing so

• You’re not a champion of social justice unless you speak up for incels. You cannot claim to be progressive or sexually positive if you consistently dismiss sexually frustrated males as losers and virgins whose problems are not your problem.

0|1
    1|0
    • How is your dating life going?

• If it was a legitimate case of social injustice, sure.

I have yet to actually see any such case in a very long time, and more often than not, the people who take these protests and movements this seriously are mental cases, and that's the last thing I want to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean the blond, Ashley, yeah, I'd have no problem with dating her1 If you mean those SJW's, no fucking way in hell!!! You can't even blink your eye or twitch your nose without those ignorant fuckers getting upset over it!!! Who needs THAT in a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous!

I can imagine my fellow-Asians in the class rolling their eyes at this whole thing. So we, foreign-national and dual-citizen 1st-generation immigrants… aren't immigrants ourselves and are actually supporting white supremacy?

Yeah… they can complain about race-based "oppression" and "discrimination" while we'll keep striving to ace our tests, collect degrees like trading cards, and covertly prosper while Whites, Blacks, and some Latinos argue in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • The narrator of this video isn't championing "social injustice." She's very effectively exposing just how crazy the whiny SJWs have become. Those idiots interfering with the exam should have been promptly removed by the campus police and then expelled from the university. And if they were foreign students they should have been sent packing back to their home countries.

0|2
    0|0
  • So essentially your asking me if i would date a partner who is very passionate about a political view and loves to make video's from her standpoint with the standpoint being an Anti-SJW perspective. I would absolutely date her, i think we can have really deep political discussions and she is also very pretty.

Thanks for showing me the video, i subscribed to her and will check out her content more in depth later.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am all for social justice, as long as it doesn't entail the use of force. I believe that all races, sexes, genders, and sexual orientations are of equal intrinsic value, and ought be afforded the same civil liberties--not "rights--under the law.

As such, I would date a girl regardless of her private views on race, sex, gender, and sexual orientation--as long as either way, she didn't advocate for the use of force on their behalf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please, they are all children. They will grow up one day and drop this dumb shit.
    This happens every decade.
    The 60s had hippys, the 70s too, 80s had pro gay shit, the 90s had anti-drugs, etc.
    the point is that this always happens and then kids grow up, hit the real world and drop their BS.
    All I have to do is wait

0|1
    0|0
    • HAH! If you look at the crowds of these SJWs at their marches and protests, a large amount of them are 40 years, 60 years old old or more.

• Some never grow the fuck up.

• Depends how I guess.

Social justice as in 'respect my gender pronouns'

or

Social justice as in 'These factory workers just lost their jobs with no notice and no severance pay, we're trying to lobby for them to be paid before the shareholders and creating a support group'

Number 1, fuck no.
    Number 2, maybe. These kinds of people tend to be hyperinvested and ultra active, always on call, might not leave much time for the dating part...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I consider it synonymous with a mental deficiency of some kind -- and sure enough here's a bunch of people in the video professing that the mental health has been compromised.

I love a girl who shits on social justice though. Introduce me to the girl who made the video irl please.

0|0
    0|0
  • No social justice warriors are wrong about almost everything in my opinion. Here is true global justice: capitalism and freedom of trade, respect for property rights, freedom of speech (no hate speech laws), and the right to life from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death which can only be revoked in a fair trial with a right to an attorney (no abortion).

0|0
    0|0
  • first I tought it was gonna be the blonde to go batshit crazy. for this answer refer to barney stinsons chart

Could you date a girl who was always championing social injustice?

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with her, but it has nothing to do with me.

My sister ran into a similar problem. She has a PhD, and tried teaching at a local university. She found the students didn't want to learn. They only wanted to argue and challenge and put her down. My sis quit. Why teach people who don't want to learn? It's not a free pass. Education requires effort, and professors won't hand u a degree just becuz you're an ass. That's just how it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as their idea of remedying social injustice isn't by creating more social injustice by stepping on every individual that happens to look like someone they perceive to be an oppressor due to gender, age, or skin color. Because really, who wants to date a small-minded bigot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, Don't even want to try , My views will be different then hers and that will create a problem for us and end up , Both being hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • What injustice is she championing?
    It would depend on what we are talking about.
    If you mean idiot college kids throwing hissy fits in class and stuff like in the video... no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It’s kind of like dating a devout religious person.

Thing will inevitably come up that I disagree with and she’ll get triggered.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're SJWs, then definitely not. I've been around people like that. Their energy is constant negativity. If they're Anti-SJW like Ashton then, yes, I would date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I only want to date people that care about right and wrong and isn't a selfish prick. As long as they know when to take a break from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a headache. He tries to give an answer but they keep cutting the guy off. I like the girl who's talking but the rest, meh it's a headache

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl is amazing, and knows common sense. I'd date her

0|2
    0|3
  • wait so
    immigrant students are refusing to take the test, why?
    r

0|0
    0|0
  • If i dated girls this isn't the most important thing to me it would be fine though

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh. No, I hate that. Could not date a guy like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn gash

0|0
    0|0
  • noooo sjws drive me crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopers

0|0
    0|0
  • Stuff like this pisses me off man
    I’m a minority I suppose but the way those students are arguing, no. I disagree. I hate when someone tries to counteract or reason with some minorities but SOME will be so ignorant, or take someone’s reasoning as being “silenced” or oppression when it really isn’t.

I’m no Einstein, but I sure as hell feel pretty smart when people don’t understand the fundamentals of arguing and communicating, or simply don’t know how to be open to reasoning.

You know what’s real social injustice? The Holtzlaw case!
    A white Asian police officer is CURRENTLY in jail, when he doesn’t deserve to be. Look up “Holtclaw Michelle Malkin.” Basically a police officer was wrongly accused of rape from black middle aged women in an area he monitors often. These women were not actually raped. A lot of them began to accuse him in order to GET MONEY. The videos and interviews shown show how shady or suspicious these women were during their interview. One undercover cop called one of the accusers to ask question. She admitted SEVEN TIMES she wasn't EVER RAPED. There was BIAS in the other workers who interrogated these people. Holtzclaw was sentenced to prison for 200 YEARS AND HE doesn't DESERVE IT.

THAT IS WHAT I CALL INJUSTICE. I’m not saying minorities don’t have an actual issue but I feel like some things mentioned are not what they actually seem to be. People provide answers based on feelings rather than facts.

So would I date someone always preaching social injustice? That depends if they actually have reason. But if they’re aarogant and ignorant to any reasoning, I don’t think the relationship would even last

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a girl anyway, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah!

0|1
    0|2

Recommended myTakes