Do you like dating someone older or younger than yourself?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#gag#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#gag#
Updates:
Guys my age don't like me
They all like @QueenofCups
Getting over rape? ↗

Girls please help support
Contact her pass this on whatever you can to help thank you...

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• Age is just a number. The question is who is she, existentially? What spark of light does she uniquely offer the world that no one else does that I might connect with? And maybe most importantly, does she know who she is well enough to know if she really wants what I have to offer back?

Okay, yes, at the extremes, as a 36 year old I would probably have trouble finding anything in common with either an 18 year old or a 65+ year old in my mother's generation, but I'm general in between that... I don't know that I care... Damn. I'm officially middle-aged lol 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age now if I were to find myself single again I've realised age really is just a number. I know couples the same age who didn't make it, and I know a couple where the lady just passed away aged 95 leaving her husband of 52 years aged 76.

I'd tend to look at the maturity of the lady. I have a dear friend in her early 20s who has been through so much in her life she's emotionally very mature. I also know one woman in her late 40s so immature that my 10 week old son is too old to date her, given her level of growth.

In terms of physical attractiveness, some ladies I know are more beautiful now than they were in their 20s and I've seen some girls who at 22/23 have basically already worn their looks out with overblown makeup/hair etc and "improvements" to themselves surgically (not talking about tattoos here).

Keep it natural. I look like I have a big tummy. Whilst I am a few pounds overweight right now, even if I drop to 15% body fat or lower ill never have a six-pack because I have a spinal condition that pushes my tummy forward (Scheuermann's syndrome/disease at my cervical/thoracic join).

So with that, who gives a f*ck about age!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I am open to both. Older guys have more security and experience and character while younger guys have more affection and attractiveness.

1|2
    0|0
    • @jennifer_bloom
      Yes Ms. Bloom honey,, lol
      All the ladies saying older thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 68

• Younger. Women older than me don't seem to be interested at all anyway, and I've only had one older girlfriend since I was 19.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer younger but it depends actually, and between you and queen of cups, inchoose the owl girl because she's an interesting girl who loves to become a housewife someday also your younger then me 😜

0|0
    0|0
    • She's a way better catch

• No thanks, i want an owl and your the owly girl 😏

I don't wanna play solitaire with queen of spades and cups, i wanna fly in the night under rhe moonlight to seek the owl girl, she's shy and might hide somewhere where the chosen one only can find her 😌

• I don't worry to much about age. What's more important is our compatibility. Seems like women older than me are too serious and women younger than me are too immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22, anyone younger than me by 4 years is creepy. Anyone older than me by 6 years is getting a bit too old.

But I'm open if the relationship is really strong

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way if they are older or younger. As long as we both like each other, then it doesn't matter. I'd pursue someone that is more closer to my own age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always preffered older and yet I've only ever dated younger women (by 1 or 2 years)

1|0
    0|0
  • at this point ill take any girl that will have me :) but im currently aiming 5 years older or younger, day dreaming someone in their twenties :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Infact.. Both likes to date me ! Because you need to do the needful to grap ther attention, each with thier age ! Like the cover letter of the resume.. depends on the post u r applying for 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I married a woman 15 years older, so I'm a bit biased. It didn't work out. Everyone assumed she was my mom, and it put a lot of strain on our relationship. So I'd only date someone close to my age.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow didn't know that

• Show All
    • That's sad

• Harold and Maude. Good movie.

• Right now nothing more than 2 years older and younger than me

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 49

• Definitely older, people younger are too immature for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want them older... at least 10 years! It’s funny, all of us females say d older and the guys said younger. Guess it works out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Older like 95. Joke I'd say the biggest age gap I'd date is 10 years older then me depending on how old I am at the time of crouse.

0|1
    2|1
  • I prefer dating someone who is older. I don't see the point in dating a younger guy and I would feel bad if I was dating one.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. Guys on here are crazy about you!

(Insert snarky but heartwarming comment)

1|0
    0|0
    • Till their insurance drops then it's you and @SalsaCumbia real talk.
      I'm okay with that to a point though
      a lot of 20 year olds ( insert secret comment )
      Are more mature then me

• Show All
    • @QueenofCups message me when you can I wanna know how things went

• @QueenofCups lol good choice
      Juggling is hard

• Once I'm 18, probably slightly older, not too much though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically date older, but right now I'm in a relationship with someone who is my age. He's one month younger than me. To an extent it doesn't really matter, it depends if their maturity level and everything aligns with yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to date guys my age or slightly older. Maybe I have just had really bad luck, but everytime I've dated younger guys, it didn't end well

0|0
    0|0
  • Both to be honest, but I strictly go with a year younger or few years older than my current age. I’m uncomfortable with big age gaps

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably date an older guy. Just because they have more expirence and are usually not immature

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes