Do you like dating someone older or younger than yourself?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#gag#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#gag#
Updates:
Guys my age don't like me
They all like @QueenofCups
Getting over rape? ↗

Girls please help support
Contact her pass this on whatever you can to help thank you...

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• At my age now if I were to find myself single again I've realised age really is just a number. I know couples the same age who didn't make it, and I know a couple where the lady just passed away aged 95 leaving her husband of 52 years aged 76.

I'd tend to look at the maturity of the lady. I have a dear friend in her early 20s who has been through so much in her life she's emotionally very mature. I also know one woman in her late 40s so immature that my 10 week old son is too old to date her, given her level of growth.

In terms of physical attractiveness, some ladies I know are more beautiful now than they were in their 20s and I've seen some girls who at 22/23 have basically already worn their looks out with overblown makeup/hair etc and "improvements" to themselves surgically (not talking about tattoos here).

Keep it natural. I look like I have a big tummy. Whilst I am a few pounds overweight right now, even if I drop to 15% body fat or lower ill never have a six-pack because I have a spinal condition that pushes my tummy forward (Scheuermann's syndrome/disease at my cervical/thoracic join).

So with that, who gives a f*ck about age!

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number. The question is who is she, existentially? What spark of light does she uniquely offer the world that no one else does that I might connect with? And maybe most importantly, does she know who she is well enough to know if she really wants what I have to offer back?

Okay, yes, at the extremes, as a 36 year old I would probably have trouble finding anything in common with either an 18 year old or a 65+ year old in my mother's generation, but I'm general in between that... I don't know that I care... Damn. I'm officially middle-aged lol 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I typically like men who are a little older than I am. The guys I have found that are my age or younger don’t seem to be ready for the type of relationship I’d like to have. At least in my experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am open to both. Older guys have more security and experience and character while younger guys have more affection and attractiveness.

1|2
    0|0
    • @jennifer_bloom
      Yes Ms. Bloom honey,, lol
      All the ladies saying older thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 68

• Younger. Women older than me don't seem to be interested at all anyway, and I've only had one older girlfriend since I was 19.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer younger but it depends actually, and between you and queen of cups, inchoose the owl girl because she's an interesting girl who loves to become a housewife someday also your younger then me 😜

0|0
    0|0
    • She's a way better catch

• No thanks, i want an owl and your the owly girl 😏

I don't wanna play solitaire with queen of spades and cups, i wanna fly in the night under rhe moonlight to seek the owl girl, she's shy and might hide somewhere where the chosen one only can find her 😌

• I don't worry to much about age. What's more important is our compatibility. Seems like women older than me are too serious and women younger than me are too immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22, anyone younger than me by 4 years is creepy. Anyone older than me by 6 years is getting a bit too old.

But I'm open if the relationship is really strong

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way if they are older or younger. As long as we both like each other, then it doesn't matter. I'd pursue someone that is more closer to my own age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always preffered older and yet I've only ever dated younger women (by 1 or 2 years)

1|0
    0|0
  • at this point ill take any girl that will have me :) but im currently aiming 5 years older or younger, day dreaming someone in their twenties :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I married a woman 15 years older, so I'm a bit biased. It didn't work out. Everyone assumed she was my mom, and it put a lot of strain on our relationship. So I'd only date someone close to my age.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow didn't know that

• Show All
    • That's sad

• Harold and Maude. Good movie.

• Hard to say. Love younger women but women my age or older know what they want. There's a shared responsibility to feed longevity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't intentionally do it but I always seem to be more attracted to younger girls, or they are the ones I persue

1|0
    0|0
  • Infact.. Both likes to date me ! Because you need to do the needful to grap ther attention, each with thier age ! Like the cover letter of the resume.. depends on the post u r applying for 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Both have there perks. Older has more experience and knows what they want. Younger has the energy to keep going and wants to try new things. I've done it all and dont care about the age

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older. Younger seems to not know what they want when it comes to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer around my age not younger or older then two years ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky with age, my only requirements are that she's 18 or older, and under 32 years old.

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d date anyone who will give me an honest chance to date them

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm hardly 18yo, so obviously not too much younger, because I don't want to date kids, but I wouldn't mind to date someone older. Let's say 16-30yo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now nothing more than 2 years older and younger than me

1|0
    0|0
  • Although I have been with girls from 18-58, I prefer this in the 30-35 range.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer much younger but the reality is most younger women see me an old guy well past his use-by date but I can totally understand that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number to some people.
    I'm currently dating a woman that is six years older than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger, they want sex where as lot of older women don't want sex. I'm not dead and I like sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • My age +/- a year or two is what I generally go after, though that’s not set in stone

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go for either, but a little younger will be nice. You available fir dibner? Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Your too sweet
      That's refreshing most guys my age don't like me
      Thank you

• Show All
    • It's a mind f#+k

• I bet it is.

• I prefer older women, younger women have to much insecurities and I am looking for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is simply a number
    Don’t worry about QueenofCups
    She’s only attracted to dead guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger than me I like well lubed holes and unsoiled I like to do the soils

0|0
    3|0
  • Older. Women my age do not usually know what they are doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger but wouldn't mind to date someone older if there's a connection

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I prefer either 1 year older, same age, or 1 year younger

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 49

• Definitely older, people younger are too immature for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want them older... at least 10 years! It’s funny, all of us females say d older and the guys said younger. Guess it works out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Older like 95. Joke I'd say the biggest age gap I'd date is 10 years older then me depending on how old I am at the time of crouse.

0|1
    2|1
  • I prefer dating someone who is older. I don't see the point in dating a younger guy and I would feel bad if I was dating one.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. Guys on here are crazy about you!

(Insert snarky but heartwarming comment)

1|0
    0|0
    • Till their insurance drops then it's you and @SalsaCumbia real talk.
      I'm okay with that to a point though
      a lot of 20 year olds ( insert secret comment )
      Are more mature then me

• Show All
    • @QueenofCups message me when you can I wanna know how things went

• @QueenofCups lol good choice
      Juggling is hard

• Once I'm 18, probably slightly older, not too much though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically date older, but right now I'm in a relationship with someone who is my age. He's one month younger than me. To an extent it doesn't really matter, it depends if their maturity level and everything aligns with yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to date guys my age or slightly older. Maybe I have just had really bad luck, but everytime I've dated younger guys, it didn't end well

0|0
    0|0
  • Both to be honest, but I strictly go with a year younger or few years older than my current age. I’m uncomfortable with big age gaps

0|0
    0|0
  • Older. I’m 20 and I usually go for guys 22-25. I don’t know why it just always happens and I wouldn’t never date a guy my age or especially younger. I don’t feel our maturity ever matches up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably date an older guy. Just because they have more expirence and are usually not immature

0|0
    0|0
  • Older but I'm at the awkward age now where most men seem to want younger than me even though they are older

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older than me it can even be 10 years than me, i really have it bad for older guys but I'd also date 2 years younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might date someone 2 years younger. I’ve dated someone older, max id date is 5 years older

0|0
    0|0
  • Either same age or a little older but I’ve been with a guy a year younger than me too

0|0
    0|0
  • My age or a little older than me. Mostly because younger guys seem to cheat more with older women.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wanted someone older than me or same with my age. I just don't feel younger ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it depends, all depends on it he is attractive to you or if he is serous toward you l.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older

0|1
    0|0
    • How older please?

• Show All
    • In scotland guys get put in jail for beating up there girl and girls get put in jail for beating up there guy they get jailed for one year but the problem is when the police are called to there home the male and female turn on the police its never ending its going on everyday all over the world but people that know me know that l won't put up with males beating up there girlfriend l just can't stand it there is no reason for a male to hit a girl/woman he should just walk away but they won't do that as they are control freaks

• @Kayla45 Sorry, dear! On your thread.. ooops

@RIVERTAY888: As they should get put in jail for that. Thank you for not tolerating a man putting his hand on a woman.
      Obviously, a woman should not do that either.

• Older - guys tend to be immature.

1|3
    0|0
  • I like much younger

My fiancé is 25

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger

1|0
    0|1
  • Older

1|1
    0|1
  • I prefer guys my age and older guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Olderrrrr

0|2
    0|0
  • Older

1|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is about to be 21. I like older guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • BOTH :)

0|0
    0|0
  • preferably my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Older

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls