Why does playing hard to get make girls more attractive to men?

32167

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple, they want what they can't have. Different type of example but for instance I was seeing this guy for a few months, one night he pulled me aside and simply told me he wasn't ready for a relationship and he doesn't think he will be for another couple of years. Grateful That he had the decency to tell me, not totally grateful enough because he had led me on for a few months not even thirty minutes after ending things with me I walked in on him in bed with another female. Sure enough I picked myself up and moved on, in fact his bestfriend was there to pick up the pieces and I fell in love with his bestfriend through a friendship acouple months later. All of a sudden he heard through the grape vine that we were becoming close, he instantly wanted me back. Devoting his love to me etc. Through another mans failure to see my potential I fell for his bestfriend and have been with him almost three years after. He wanted what he couldn't have, like a child who threw a toy he didn't want to play with he found interest once he saw another boy cherishing the toy he found faults in.