Guys, do you hold doors for your date? Girls, do your dates do this for you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Never dated/results
    Vote C

1630

Most Helpful Girls

• It is always appreciated when anyone holds the door, especially on a date. I hold the door for people walking behind me though, out of courtesy.

I did have a chair pulled out for me at the dinner table and that was a bit uncomfortable because I had never experienced it before.

• Interesting point about the chair (one doesn't see that done very often anymore). Would you want a guy to do it now that you have experienced it?

• Probably not unless he was very comfortable doing it. Or maybe just on special occasions. Not sure... thinking out loud here.

• Thank you for MHO.

• I find that annoying. Like, I appreciate the gesture, but I'm not a delicate flower, and I have arms to open doors.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

Most Helpful Guys

• I am Danish doing this is antithetical to our culture here
    Whoever reaches the door first holds it open for the other
    This is not just in regards to dating but in general if there is someone relatively close behind you you hold the door gender is utterly irrelevant to that

• See now I've been told by most girls I've dated that I've been the first one to open door for them