Why are there so many beautiful girls out there looking for casual flings?

I keep swiping through Bumble this weekend (better girls than Tinder on average lol) and all of the prettiest girls have their profile set to “looking for something casual.”

This really frustrates me big time because I’m a guy that is looking for a relationship that could turn serious and for someone who could be a potential wife. I don’t see or believe there's ANY other reason to pursue another person.

It’s very disturbing to me how so many attractive women are seemingly only interested in this numbers game, casual, disposable fling sort of mentality and situation. Today’s women are highly disappointing, and here’s the truth, they ought to NOT want the good guys out there feeling this way about them, because what happens when she’s hit the wall, or has pooped another man’s kid out, and suddenly wants “something serious?” Yeah, no thanks.

It’s such a massive disappointment how our values as a society are so compromised and backwards. I’m nearly 30 years old, and none of these women are even looking to settle down. I’d look to date younger, but they’re even worse. And I’m not a deadbeat type of guy at all, I have a stable job, a good salary, I’m just wanting to meet a good girl and do the relationship thing the right way, but its like women these days don’t even want that.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not all girls.

but many girls are very independent and they don't want or feel the need to have a boyfriend/partner at the moment (for various reasons unique to each girl). it's possible that they've had bad relationships in the past where the guy was controlling... it's possible that they don't know what they want so they don't want to hold a guy back in something serious... it's possible that they know they could have any guy so they're not going to settle on just one... it's possible they feel the need to say "only looking for something casual" bc they think it is what guys want to hear... there could be a bunch of other reasons. but this is not every girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well that's great that they're "independent" and can take care of themselves, but what ever happened to the basic human need of companionship? Now men have to suffer just because women can all of the sudden care for themselves?

I've heard actual stories in the news how modern, educated women are "freezing their eggs" because "there are no worthy men out there" and they're "having a hard time finding a man" when in reality, because these women think they've moved up the totem pole, that their standards can magically shift up the totem pole.

In short, their standards have risen even higher, just because they still feel like they can "date up" and men that were "viable in the past, no longer are." SO where does this entitlement come from? Now women are making 60k to 100k a year with a few years experience and college degrees... that's great, that's my league, but that doesn't mean she's entitled to CEO's and Instagram models/celebrity partners now lol. It's absolute madness.

• obviously the basic need of companionship is still there... they're just looking for a casual, no commitments companionship. and as a separate thing not related to the original conversation... i don't think women's standards have risen higher. they've always been what they've been but the quality of men have gone lower.

• In what way has the quality of men dropped?

Most Helpful Guys

• Dude if you start dating girls 35 and up you will have the pick of the litter.
    After 35 many women get "Rabies." Ring + Babies = Rabies. This is when girls want to start a family and they start getting desperate to get married and have children before they hit 40 and can't. When I was 35 and hanging out with friends in their mid thirties, I have never been to so many weddings in my life and with a lot of in vitro twin and triplets. Chill, get laid for five years and soon girls will go crazy wanting to date and get married. The sad part is they are now willing to date down to feel like their partner won't find someone better and leave them. Big advice... get a prenup. These rushed marriages often end up in divorce and you end up paying for kids you rarely see. If a girl is willing to sign a prenup, she is in it for you and not just your assets and sperm. So you will have LOTS of women to date, sadly who wouldn't date you earlier, you just have to be careful choosing "the one."

Don't rush... just spend your time improving yourself as you age into the sweet spot of 35-40. Plus if you chill now there is a good chance you will meet and marry a good girl early.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because young women are too busy working or educating themselves to have a boyfriend. Girls also have sexual needs and quite frankly, they want to basically satisfy their sexual needs by using guys and treating like disposable sex toys... whilst having the time to be able to party a lot as well as work or better themselves financially. Hope that explains it for you.

Quick bit of advice: if you’re a guy, you’re gonna get hurt by girls these days. I’m sort of a Feminist, so all power to them, but girls hurt guys 24/7 you just gotta accept it.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Because women care about things like career and education and aren't going to waste their time and energy wondering why Dickinson isn't calling them back or expecting a hot dinner at the end of his day. Let's see, in my 20s I'd much rather have spent 5 years going to and completing grad school then entering a relationship that i thought worked but then turned bad, feeling like i wasted half a decade. I have a brain as well as a body, and I want to find someone who isn't trying to keep me in "some place" convenient to his ego, crazy relatives, and obnoxious friends. If i wait long enough, then maybe I'll find some desperate guy who wants to have a family but needs a womb to build it.

1|0
    0|1
  • I see a lot of young girls wanting to get through school before they get into a relationship or want to have a family. But at the same time my friend who's a year younger than me just got married, and my other friend who's my age is engaged. And I'm having a baby with my boyfriend (pretty much husband) of 3 years. I think there are different factors that play into what women want in terms of life and relationships. Have you tried looking outside of the app for a date? Are there any nice ladies you work with or are your friends' girlfriend's friends?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• we are living in a sexualized based society.

Why are there so many beautiful girls out there looking for casual flings?

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re probably not that hot. They’re probably in school and need some dick to relieve stress. And they’re probably just insecure and need validation.

0|0
    0|1
  • That's know as riding the cock carousel. Those types of girls are sworn off when it comes to things like marriage and MGTOW.

0|0
    0|0
    • i've seen "MGTOW" said around on the site a couple times... what does it stand for?

• @62893 MGTOW stands for men going their own way, they essentially have nothing more to do with women. Go to youtube and enter MGTOW.

• They're not looking for love because they don't believe in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • And who's fault is it that they don't believe in it? If they just knew how to pick a decent man, maybe they wouldn't find themselves in such an unfortunate situation. It can't be that difficult.

• It is extremely difficult for the vast, overwhelming majority of people to do anything right or make enough good decisions in their life to string two of them together.

Percentage-wise, more men are extremely capable, than females. It's way lower than 50% for both genders, though.

You might be someone who is smarter than average, at least okay looking, with a good upbringing and even an education, and you might find life to be almost too easy. Most people do not live this way, most people have nothing--not one thing--going for them in life and they are going in circles that lead to nowhere, fast. And some of them are just smart enough to realize it, and they have it even more miserable.

Mathematically is doesn't seem to make sense, but person-to-person, really the overwhelming majority of people measure up to be far below average. You'd be surprised how many people have no useful talents or aptitudes whatsoever.

• Because female empowerment.
    Men are the ones enabling it.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is why I don't feed into women's egos on social media. IF she's so desperate and obviously seeking attention, in repeated posting pics of herself online, why should I feed into that? It's stupid.

• Wanting to get married is a mistake.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really don't think so dude.

• Show All
    • Can you ensure which way it can be?

• However I make it dude. You get out what you put it.

• Fake profiles

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminism

0|1
    0|0
  • really attractive women are all set in the romance department. The only reason they would need to go on an app would be for something casual because more "serious" things are easy to come by for them as it is. So you'll see higher portion of attractive women just be looking for something casual on apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to go up to them, instead of being a pussy hiding behind a fling/dating app. You won’t find the right type of girls on those shot apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental Illness

0|0
    0|0
    • I blame social media for a good portion of it too... a lot of these attractive girls think they're Instagram models, and the likes they've gotten on their pics have gone to their head.

Recommended myTakes