Is prom really the best night of your life?

6897

Most Helpful Guys

• If it is, then forget the night you get engaged, your wedding night, the birth of your first child, your friend or family member returning home from war, your first night in your new house or apartment after being able to sustain yourself independently... any one of a number of things.

• It is basically the same as any other sort of dance, high school kids trend towards glorifying it. It can be a good night, it can also turn out very boring. Even if it turns out well, unless the rest of your life is terrible there will be lots of bigger and better events.

Most Helpful Girls

• I didn't go to my prom and went bag packing around Europe instead and I don't regret it one bit.

Why would I want to get dressed up to impress people I hated and treated me as like dirt the whole time, to pretend to be friends and party with them. I've always been told by honest people but it's really crap and a waste of money so that's why I used my prom money to do something more worthwhile instead.

• Nope. Sure, it was fun, but I wouldn’t say it was the best night of my life. Heck, I still have a whole life ahead of me. There’s no way my high school prom would be the best night in my entire life. So far, going to Vegas last week was the best. It’ll change as I get older tho.