How important is it to you that your friends like the person you're dating?

It's completely irrelevant to me.
  • Not at all
  • Would be nice if they do
  • Pretty important
    Vote C
  • Other/see results
    Vote D

2229

Most Helpful Girls

• It would be a plus but not a dealbreaker if they don’t like him.
    My families must like him, though. That has been a dealbreaker in the past.

• I have only a few close friends whose opinions are very important to me.
    That being said, it would not necessarily change anything as far as who I’m dating.

Most Helpful Guys

• I honestly feel you're S. O. should be more important than any friend you have.

I mean think about how many times your friends have ignored you in favor of their partners.

It's funny how all my friends stopped talking to me when they got married and barely call and such yet when I got a partner all of a sudden I'm the bad friend for hanging up to talk to my S. O.

• It'd be nice as I like having friends over and like everyone to enjoy their time together. I try not to be around extremely judgmental people.
    As I get older these issues don't seem to come up at all like when I was a teen.