What's the worst date you ever had?

What was your date from hell?
What happened?
What's the worst date you ever had?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Dated this one girl going into my freshman year of high school. The girl threw a large rock at a Golden Retriever that was just minding it's own business because she thought it was funny. I talked to her afterwards and she justified it saying the dog was annoying and deserved it.

I don't think I bothered to say much of anything to her after that. I thought about correcting her, but realized she thought she was totally in the right from her eyes. I just sort of ignored her, and nonchalantly broke up with her a few days later. Felt way better after breaking up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 17, I went on a date with one of the hottest girls in my school and in my entire area. All the guys wanted her and we all talked about her non-stop, saying how hot she was. And I finally struck lucky and got myself a date with her. She was also 10 months older than me which was exciting.

Well she turned up to the date wearing flip flops, and while we were at the restaurant she kept touching her feet and scratching herself. I asked if she was alright and she replied "sorry, I've got really bad athletes foot". I was like "ummm, okay". It was an instant turn off. My God!

The table next to us heard it as well and I'll never forget the look on their faces. They were like "ewwww". Then while we were eating dinner, she kept scratching her foot, and I noticed some bits of blood and dead skin on her fingers that had flaked off, from her foot, and a piece fell on the table. While we were eating dinner! I couldn't believe it. I wanted to throw up. I didn't want to look at it, but I couldn't help myself. I was staring right at the slightly bloody flakes of skin on her finger and on the table! It was like a nightmare.

She then said she needed to go to the restroom, to put some cream on her toes as they were stinging and irritating her. I can't even remember what my response to that was. It was just so uncomfortable and cringey. The table next to us heard it all and I was worried they'd think she was my girlfriend. I just wanted to get out of there. I had no choice but to leave while she was in the bathroom putting the cream on her toes. And this was supposed to be the hottest girl at our school pretty much. Solid 9/10. Soon to be 1/10 in my books.

My friends asked me how the date went and I just couldn't tell them. I said we had nothing in common and they all laughed at me and called me a sucker for not taking my chance. If only they knew the truth! Still, I didn't want to embarrass the girl, or talk bad about her. She hadn't done anything to me, but who could blame me for being turned off and walking out? She never made eye contact with me again at school after that and completely avoided seeing me, as I did her. Talk about awkward...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Any date with my ex where I got third wheeled. Long story short, ex had a best friend who was in between jobs so he always invited him on outings. They'd end up talking about dude things and I end up third wheeling. I was the best friend of the gay couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • When my ex boyfriend and I went on our first date, he brought a friend and he just didn’t do anything I expected him to do. He didn’t pay for anything (which is something I’m used to) he payed for his friend though and I’m the girlfriend he didn’t hold any doors open (something else I’m used to) all we did was go to the movies with homeboy and all around.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Well, 2005, 13 years ago I was 29, she was 30... Social network were not so omnipresent... she was a very good old friend of my favorite female co-worker... I invited her (because of my co-worker insistence) for a cinema/restaurant date.
    She passed ALL the movie talking about the movie (she commented EVERY scene and this already make me irritated!!!) then we go to a (top of the line) restaurant and she had a phone calls (from her mother) she answered and started a 45 min conversation !!! ... this also was the moment I discovered she allready has 3 kids (THREE) ... then she camed back to our date ( halleluhia) ... then her sister called her , she answered the phone and started a nearly 90 min conversation ( most of them about the movie we saw and how the kids are with their mother) ... At the end of the date, I take her back to her flat and I refused when she asked if I want a "last drink" and give ambiguous answers when she asked "what about a second date" ...
    I never answered her phone calls ever and I was cold with my co-worker for 3 weeks. (My co-worker appologied to me for her friend behavior and the fact she hasn't said me her friend allready has kids... she also said she was thinking it was not an issue for me despite the fact I previously said it loud and clear!!!).
    I am still friend with this co-worker nowadays but I never accepted again a date with a friend of her. NEVER. For my own safety.
    This is MY WORST DATE EVER (but I smiled today by re-thinking about it).

0|1
    0|0
  • It was a double date thing where my friend and his girlfriend set me up with one of her friends. We went out and all had a decent time for a while but then my friend's girlfriend drank too much and puked on him, and the other girl basically had a nervous breakdown. Good times!

0|0
    0|0
  • My first. I didn't love her, but tbought there might be potential. I knew we had no future by the end of the date, but I kissed her anyway, even though I didn't want to. Things went downhill from there and I eventually married her. Lesson learned. Don't build a relationship upon a falsehood.

2|1
    0|0
  • I asked her: if someday you got married, would you want to become a housewife? She said : hell no, i wanna be a nurse...

I told okay thanks, paid the bill and left and she was like what the hell, what did just happened, she followed me and asked me why... what happened? I told her: i wish you to fins happiness with someone else, i'm not your guy sorry...

0|0
    1|1
  • I'll never forget it it was with this girl named Tamara everything that could go wrong went wrong she was rude she was nasty I didn't even finish the date I have my boy call me like I had a family emergency I paid for the meal gave her money to get a cab home and I left

0|0
    0|0
  • I've great really had a bad date before. Then again, I don't go out dating very often, and even then, I'm very picky about who I go out with.
    Quality over quantity, forever and always.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's easy! It was the ONLY date I ever had!! We went to a local club to see a band play (not mine), and I told her I wanted to get home in time to see a funny horror flick ("House") on HBO so I could record it. I hadn't yet learned how to set up the recorder to use the timer. She said she can't watch horror flicks because ANYTHING scary freaks her out. I told her it was more of a comedy and a horror flick and she opted to come home with me to watch it. We watched the first 15:00 or 20:00 and she got too freaked out by it and wanted to leave. She left and I never saw or heard from her again. Otherwise, she was a very nice girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • So went on a date with a girl I was seeing for about three months on my birthday, dropped her home, and before I reached to my place she had texted me that this wasn't working out!
    That was cold!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a very awkward blind date that friend set us up on I didn't work out for either party so we just left it there.
    we didn't know anything about it and two friends set us up just fucked off and left us standing there confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a date yet but my first one is about to be tomorrow

1|1
    0|0
  • To make a long story short. I took a girl to Las Vegas for 4 days after only just meeting her less than a week before. It started off good. We were there for a total of about 30 hours before we found ourselves between the sheets doing the wild monkey dance. Sometime during this said dance, I made a comment about how large her breasts were. Of course it didn’t come out that clean at that exact moment. She came to an abrupt stop and like a praying mantises mating ritual, she ripped my fucking head off. She never explained why my comment pissed her off so bad. After the smoke cleared, we did our own things the rest of the trip. I don’t think we said more than 10 words to each other the rest of the time. That was the most confusing thing that had ever happened to me. The 7 hour drive home was also the longest 7 hours of my life. I never heard from her or ever saw her again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to use the term "Worst" but one time I had a blind date and we ran out of conversation after 2 seconds - It was a long couple of hours then another time I was out and my girlfriend was dressed very sexily and was dancing, this guy kept coming over to her and she was "I'm here with my boyfriend etc" more than once eventually she had to come off the dance floor he was staring at her so much to sit beside me. I got security to throw him out so she could go back to dancing with her friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • My date was drunk out her mind a 11.00 in the morning

1|0
    0|0
  • Went with my girlfriend and her friends to the mall. They went shopping and picked out clothes for each other to try on. Knowing my girlfriend is easily flustered, one of her friends picked out a skimpy top and a short skirt for her. They all went into the dressing rooms to change into their outfits as I sat outside, waiting. When her two friends came out first and were waiting on her, I got up and went into the hall to see her come out in the outfit too. As soon as I walked towards her room she yelled at me, "GET OUT" and I just left the store and sat outside on a bench, alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • The worst date is having the Ex- boyfriend come over and your uncertain how he might act.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend liked this cute girl from work she was 19 we were older he wouldn't make a move and I started talking to her and I asked for her number we talked for a week or so every night she would call me we set up a date I never told her my age I was 28 everything was fine until the actual date I told her I was 28 she got mad because she thought I was 25 and I don't see how it was a big deal we saw a horrible movie that she picked we went out to eat after and I just could tell she was bothered by my age and it is sad because she dressed so revealing so obviously she did like me but afterwards she told me she didn't want to do it again it was awkward we didn't talk anymore seeing each other at work then we ended up sort of becoming friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to a bond fire drank came back to my place and she was ralphing most of night
    Yuk

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually never been on a date.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9th of January 2009.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not had a date yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer right now.

0|0
    0|2
  • Never dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • She shit in bed while we were having sex!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the worst date you ever had?
    the one i never had :(

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The worst date I had was my first date.
    I went out with a guy from church and he bought me to a restaurant and I was so nervous and I didn't like him the way he like me. Nothing I eat that night stay in my stomach. I throw up twice. I was scared as hell. i went home with most of my food and I was hardly talking but he bought some flash cards with questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve only been on one date which was with my ex 2 months ago and it was great. I’m not going on my first date with my current boyfriend until next month

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot guy asked me to the movies.

Got there late and we had to sit right in front. Couldn't see crap

We sit in the food court after and kept scoping out really hot girls with DD or bigger boobs, tiny waists, sexy wide hips with curvy butts and incredibly flat yet curvy tummies, and everyone of them had a very sexy large pubic mound and visible camel toe through their leggings!

This girl comes up to us , says to him she has been watching him all night and did he want to go out after "you are done with HER?"

She was like 5'7" tall, 36DD boobs, 24" waist, 38 hips, curvy butt like a ripe peach, tummy and boobs showing through her tight mini dress and when she sat down it was so short it rode up and she had on a white thong. Also no bra.

He said yeah, we are done, and got up and walked off with her!

I had to call my dad to get a ride home

But EVERYONE in the food court saw what happened and laughed at me!

0|1
    0|0
  • Was meeting with an old elementary school classmate after high school went with three friends and my sister
    The guys looks wasn't the way I imagined I was almost a ft taller than him and he was totally not my type he liked me since elementary sch (he tld me then)
    It was so awkward I started playing with my phone forgetting him my friends wanted to break the silence and talked about my current crush and how much I like him and other unnecessary details like WTF who does that lol.
    He wasn't too happy about it and I thanked tthem later for it cos its like he wanted to move in for a kiss.
    I have such evil friends worse he bought them a lot of things and they still acted like assholes to him.
    I had to apologize when I got home

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy told me he was a mormon and what they believe. I was so freaked out. I had him take me home.

0|0
    0|0
  • High School. The pits.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones that never happened lol

1|0
    0|0
  • one shot to the dome!! anywhere on the dome!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes