What's the worst date you ever had?

What was your date from hell?
What happened?
What's the worst date you ever had?

1026

Most Helpful Guys

• Dated this one girl going into my freshman year of high school. The girl threw a large rock at a Golden Retriever that was just minding it's own business because she thought it was funny. I talked to her afterwards and she justified it saying the dog was annoying and deserved it.

I don't think I bothered to say much of anything to her after that. I thought about correcting her, but realized she thought she was totally in the right from her eyes. I just sort of ignored her, and nonchalantly broke up with her a few days later. Felt way better after breaking up with her.

• When I was 17, I went on a date with one of the hottest girls in my school and in my entire area. All the guys wanted her and we all talked about her non-stop, saying how hot she was. And I finally struck lucky and got myself a date with her. She was also 10 months older than me which was exciting.

Well she turned up to the date wearing flip flops, and while we were at the restaurant she kept touching her feet and scratching herself. I asked if she was alright and she replied "sorry, I've got really bad athletes foot". I was like "ummm, okay". It was an instant turn off. My God!

The table next to us heard it as well and I'll never forget the look on their faces. They were like "ewwww". Then while we were eating dinner, she kept scratching her foot, and I noticed some bits of blood and dead skin on her fingers that had flaked off, from her foot, and a piece fell on the table. While we were eating dinner! I couldn't believe it. I wanted to throw up. I didn't want to look at it, but I couldn't help myself. I was staring right at the slightly bloody flakes of skin on her finger and on the table! It was like a nightmare.

She then said she needed to go to the restroom, to put some cream on her toes as they were stinging and irritating her. I can't even remember what my response to that was. It was just so uncomfortable and cringey. The table next to us heard it all and I was worried they'd think she was my girlfriend. I just wanted to get out of there. I had no choice but to leave while she was in the bathroom putting the cream on her toes. And this was supposed to be the hottest girl at our school pretty much. Solid 9/10. Soon to be 1/10 in my books.

My friends asked me how the date went and I just couldn't tell them. I said we had nothing in common and they all laughed at me and called me a sucker for not taking my chance. If only they knew the truth! Still, I didn't want to embarrass the girl, or talk bad about her. She hadn't done anything to me, but who could blame me for being turned off and walking out? She never made eye contact with me again at school after that and completely avoided seeing me, as I did her. Talk about awkward...

Most Helpful Girls

• Any date with my ex where I got third wheeled. Long story short, ex had a best friend who was in between jobs so he always invited him on outings. They'd end up talking about dude things and I end up third wheeling. I was the best friend of the gay couple.

• When my ex boyfriend and I went on our first date, he brought a friend and he just didn’t do anything I expected him to do. He didn’t pay for anything (which is something I’m used to) he payed for his friend though and I’m the girlfriend he didn’t hold any doors open (something else I’m used to) all we did was go to the movies with homeboy and all around.