Have you ever been attracted to someone while in a relationship?

Have you development a crush or attraction for someone else while you're already in a relationship?
Sorry, that should say "have you ever developed.."

1638

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course! Your eyes don't stop working just because you are in a relationship.

• Of course. But you apply self discipline and you power through the situation.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes its quite possible and happened with me many time. Being in relationship can't kill your basic human nature. I don't think there is anything wrong in getting attracted. You mustn't cheat that is important

• Yes, once. Got over it. A stupid crush isn't worth it to throw away a relationship in my opinion.