Have you ever been attracted to someone while in a relationship?

Have you development a crush or attraction for someone else while you're already in a relationship?
Updates:
Sorry, that should say "have you ever developed.."

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course! Your eyes don't stop working just because you are in a relationship.

2|1
    0|0
  • Of course. But you apply self discipline and you power through the situation.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes its quite possible and happened with me many time. Being in relationship can't kill your basic human nature. I don't think there is anything wrong in getting attracted. You mustn't cheat that is important

3|0
    0|1
  • Yes, once. Got over it. A stupid crush isn't worth it to throw away a relationship in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Not while I was in a relationship... I developed feelings for a girl and then was never able to date her so I had some pretty conflicting nights but I ended up realizing that I didn’t ever actually want a relationship with her... sadly that was about the sane time that my girlfriend dumped me. Lol!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was seeing someone at the turn of the year. I had a crush on an old work colleague that grew stronger.
    I was tempted. Especially when we started having problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • That always happened. If I was in a relationship, there were so many opportunities to date other other girls, but when I wasn't in a relationship... no action to be found!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes absoltely, specially if the other girl treats you well, or takers herself more than your significant other, who naggs you constantly, or doesn´t put out as much anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but only on a base level, it's more an attraction than a proper crush as I don't know them. I mean what they're actually like personality wise or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course, I assume everyone does. Just because you she to be monogamous doesn't make you blind or asexual

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s happened before. Not a very good feeling though.

2|2
    0|0
  • Yes and it drove me crazy keeping it to myself. Sometimes it's hard to live life the right way

2|0
    0|0
  • In a romantic way? No. Obviously I have found others attractive but never romantically, just in a passing acknowledgement of their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Physically I've been attracted to other girls but not in a way where I would flirt or do anything intimate with them. In fact my last girlfriend would check out girls too and I'm sure she did the same thing with guys. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens. It's natural. You just remind yourself of that and move on.

2|0
    0|0
    • I would believe that due to our faulty wiring, we men are more prone to this problem 😋. But it seems that women also suffer from the same.

• Yes it happens till you feel sorry for your current relationship but it's natural you can't control the body's bio activities

1|0
    0|0
  • I have... once. not in a sexual or romantic way. Just enjoyed talking to her. I only realized I was actually having a crush, when suddenly she distanced herself, because she knew I was married, I believe she was having feelings for me too and petty talks everyday brings people closer. So, she acted very maturely, I respect that, I was being silly. So she actually did the best thing for both of us and our families. Kudos to such great girls, and down with mens like myself. Hence my nickname here "selfish".

0|0
    0|0
  • No, nothing like that has happened. I have always been single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i've felt whether or not i made the right decision for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, constantly. That's why I don't do monogamy at this point in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think it's natural to still find attractive people attractive even when you're taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must have IPhone spell check Lol
    Yes it does happen if you’re man taking care of you or on road s lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet, but im attracted to someone whos in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, everyone has. If they say they haven't then they are lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but she dumped the other guy for someone else and blew me off..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I developed crushed tomatoes in onion, was brilliant.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I stayed faithful with NO nutty thoughts!

2|0
    0|0
  • No never l am pure loyal

2|0
    1|0
  • Monogamy isn't natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i didn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and now I see her a few times a week.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree he is lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Yes I was when I was dating my ex. I almost considered breaking up with him for the other guy but decided I would stick with my boyfriend since he was the one I noticed first.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ur boyfriend is so lucky

• @Shree9181 Eh, if my girlfriend had developed feelings for someone else to the point that she was on the verge of breaking up with me, I'd appreciate it if she told me so I could leave her. I have no interest in committing to someone if they've got a wandering eye and their heart isn't in it.

• Yes. I had a crush on someone else while in a relationship. Never acted on it or told anyone about it. But during my current relationship that has not happened.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah I found my ex's dad hot. Every time I was over his house I just checked out his dad the entire time, of course secretly. He was really hot. His son was average compared to him. I'm telling you this guy could have been a model if he wanted to. It must have been that mature sexiness that my ex obviously lacked.

1|0
    0|1
  • I haven’t. It’s kinda weird, but when I’m with a guy no one else is attractive to me, just him

4|1
    1|0
  • Nope, once i am with someone i am theirs until either of us wants our.

2|2
    1|0
  • Yes, who hasn't? doesn't mean you act on it.

2|1
    0|1
  • yeah, but that happens in life. get a helmet kid

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not in a romantic way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm hmmm.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, after 18 years of marriage I have a crush on another married man for a year or so and it is hard to stay on the right track when I see him every week and enjoy his company and he and his wife are both trying to be my friends. But I would never bertay my husband and children. This is where selfcontrol comes in foreground.

1|0
    0|1
  • Lol definitely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes