I'm unhappy in my relationship. Is there really someone for everyone out there?

Anonymous
I feel so sad and upset. I've been in a long distance relationship and I loved my boyfriend so much that I went through him cheating on me and verbally, emotionally and mentally abusing me for so many years.

I look at other couples and see how they're so happy. They always have someone to go with to festivals and relative weddings. Then there's me, lonely, always the third or fifth wheel and distant wishing my boyfriend was here but no. He's always making excuses that he has to save up to see me but it's been six years.

I'm tired of being with a loser who makes excuses when I'm always the one who visits him out of state.

Is there really someone for everyone out there? I'm scared of being lonely. I'm scared of not being able to feel love and not being able to love the right person. I wish my soulmate or future husband who loves me wholeheartedly would come meet me soon. I'm tired of feeling emotionally broken from someone who puts half ass effort into the relationship.
1 y
@cntrybm Thank you. The world needs more people like you, especially on here. Just ignore him. I think he's on his period.
18
11