Does the number of past sexual partners matter to you?

It does for me even if the guy says he’s STDs free. It’s not about STDs, it’s more about his attitude towards sex and relationships.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. A girl's past matters to me. How many, what were the situations...(she's had two serious, committed, long term relationships and she was intimate with them... vs... she had one night stands at bars, got drunk at party's and screwed in the stairwell or back bedrooms and had threesomes) what is her character... etc.

I'm a traditional guy. Monogamy, sex between boyfriend and girlfriend after dating for a time, marriage... etc. I'm not into party girls and hookup girls or anyone who used to be that but now wants to settle down. Once a girl goes that route than she forever off my radar as someone I'd ever be serious about.

1|4
    0|0
  • It matters to me too I'm a virgin so i would prefer virgin

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, it matters quite a lot to me. I wouldn't want a partner to give me the impression that they would have sex with any girl that couldn't run away fast enough.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I prefer none to one. Thankfully my Boyfriend just had one Ex

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Yes sex is not just a game of orgasm, it's a thing that also creat heart ♥ love in two bodies and when some kiss your every part of body no matters it's under arm or your private parts it's not only sexual pleasure it's also a respect to someone body but only if he or she loves you deeply from heart ♥ not playing with you just for orgasm or ejeculate sperm...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only (sort of) had sex once in my life. So if I'm with someone more experienced, it'll be very intimidating and nerve-wracking for me. And I'll surely be more comfortable with someone less experienced. That's not to say more experience is a deal-breaker, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it most certainly does. For similar reasons you mentioned. It's how they view sex and shows their true nature.

Past boyfriend's are to be expected, but you shouldn't fuck every guy you date, especially since you don't know how long it will last. People are like cars, you don't allow just anyone to drive it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends. so like having an std is obviously a deal breaker so assuming they are completely clean, what matters to me is what she's up to now. i mean she can have fucked a lot in the past but now she look for something more permanent. in that case i'm interested. if i'm just the next hookup, then i'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, though I don't know why you would feel that way about guys.

0|0
    0|1
    • Because I’m quite traditional

• Show All
    • We could go right into the argument, but I posed the definition already and it's a waste of time.

• @ThisAndThat Ah, yes... the last refuge of the incompetent-- quoting the dictionary. Indeed, "a waste of time." Bye, then.

• It matters a lot when someone's sexual history is littered with cheating on people and being in and out of relationships. If someone can't keep an partner for long you have to wonder why.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah because thats an indication the relationship probably won't last long.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would say it matters somewhat. If it is outrageous given her age, then no matter how clean she is, i don't think i'd feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t matter, I’m a virgin so I think I would probably mix best with an experienced girl, but I don’t think more or less of anyone because of the number of partners they have had

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its about the stds, i live in miami so if you didn't already know its the highest city ratio of aids sooo no thank you 😷

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, as long as she is honest and doesn't really blow up the number.

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters. Most guys don't want to date or marry a ho

0|3
    0|0
  • well to be honest it doesn't really bother me much as past is past but the number should not be much coz then ill feel m dating a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Not every woman is marraige material, some are good for a pump and dump

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were dating or planing on it, then absolutely YES, very much it would. I'm Munk MGTOW though.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me no because when you like someone you will not care about that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it matters as it tells a lot about the person

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes it matters

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter
    I just want a girl to date

0|0
    0|0
  • no... actually i prefer a girl who has been around

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends more on the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because we all have secrets

0|0
    0|0
  • No I've had plenty under 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • It certainly does. A high number is an indication of bad relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Being christian. I believe in sex AFTER marriage. So I would definitely ask if they have had sex with other guys (especially if I'm thinking of dating someone who isn't my religion, though I will 100% go for someone who is of my religion)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! It does but what can you do!! The girl I want and like has a high number that’s increasing 😑😳!!!

Just got to accept it. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters to me, as I am a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• It doesn't matter to me at all, and I don't ask about it.

1|0
    0|4
  • I prefer lower numbers because it usually tells me something about their attitude towards sex. I dated a guy with a sky-high number... That was not smart of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck cares? People fuck it's a thing. If you have a problem stay at home and fuck yourself 🤣🤣

0|1
    0|6
  • I never ask & prefer not to know.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It really doesn't.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ya cause i want some one with experience

0|0
    0|4
  • Yes. I’d like to know that before we go exclusive (which i failed to do when i had my first boyfriend— and he had TONS of sexual experiences with different girls in the past). Im just glad i wasn't one of those girls he actually had sex with, and im just glad we’re through.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty matters to me. That's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well looks like I'm screwed then, 21 with a number of 12, lost it at 18 and a baby on the way I know I'll be single for several years and I have myself to blame, haven't even been on a date yet

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes I'm gonna wait for marrige so I would prefer a Virgin. But I could loose it to someone who has had sex as long as it's not like 20 People. The fewer the better

1|4
    0|0

Recommended myTakes