Does the number of past sexual partners matter to you?

It does for me even if the guy says he’s STDs free. It’s not about STDs, it’s more about his attitude towards sex and relationships.
  • Yes
  • No

1233

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. A girl's past matters to me. How many, what were the situations...(she's had two serious, committed, long term relationships and she was intimate with them... vs... she had one night stands at bars, got drunk at party's and screwed in the stairwell or back bedrooms and had threesomes) what is her character... etc.

I'm a traditional guy. Monogamy, sex between boyfriend and girlfriend after dating for a time, marriage... etc. I'm not into party girls and hookup girls or anyone who used to be that but now wants to settle down. Once a girl goes that route than she forever off my radar as someone I'd ever be serious about.

• It matters to me too I'm a virgin so i would prefer virgin

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, it matters quite a lot to me. I wouldn't want a partner to give me the impression that they would have sex with any girl that couldn't run away fast enough.

• Yes. I prefer none to one. Thankfully my Boyfriend just had one Ex