Do you enjoy a silly/goofy partner?

What silly things do you like to do with your partner?Do you enjoy a silly/goofy partner?

1538

Most Helpful Guys

• I can be kinda goody sometimes but rarely, I would love a goofy/silly woman cause then I can let my inner goof out. We'd never do extreme pranks on each other, just small pranks that don't hurt anyone, we'd be cracking silly jokes all the time, daring each other to do things, we'd do bits like from impractical Jokers, like for example if we're at the supermarket to buy things, I'd dare her to get something from another shopper's cart without them noticing and things like that...

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely. I mean I like a smart partner, who can relax and be silly and goofy sometimes. We like joking around, making faces, giving funny challenges. Pulling weird/silly pranks.. Etc It's so much fun! Luckily, my boyfriend is liie that :)

• YES! Goofing around is the best part of being in a relationship with someone. It breaks the monotony and makes it more fun!