Do you enjoy a silly/goofy partner?

What silly things do you like to do with your partner?Do you enjoy a silly/goofy partner?

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I can be kinda goody sometimes but rarely, I would love a goofy/silly woman cause then I can let my inner goof out. We'd never do extreme pranks on each other, just small pranks that don't hurt anyone, we'd be cracking silly jokes all the time, daring each other to do things, we'd do bits like from impractical Jokers, like for example if we're at the supermarket to buy things, I'd dare her to get something from another shopper's cart without them noticing and things like that...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely. I mean I like a smart partner, who can relax and be silly and goofy sometimes. We like joking around, making faces, giving funny challenges. Pulling weird/silly pranks.. Etc It's so much fun! Luckily, my boyfriend is liie that :)

1|0
    0|0
  • YES! Goofing around is the best part of being in a relationship with someone. It breaks the monotony and makes it more fun!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Yeah a lot. Its a challenge for me because being childish and goofy is seen as unattractive in guys. So its extra hard for me to find a girl who likes that

1|0
    1|0
  • Hmm. Good question.
    Now that I think about it, all of my previous partners have been more "serious" than me.
    I'm not the world's goofiest goofball - I have my serious moments - but I've kept a sort of... boyish or child-like way of looking at the world (a. k. a. not jaded) even though I'm no longer a child. I mean, there are already so many depressing things going about in the world - it's good to keep a sense of humor while we live.

There should be a survey. Whether in most heterosexual relationships, whether it is the man or woman who is usually more silly / goofy. From my personal observation, it's usually the man.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's probably at the top of the most attractive personality sort of traits I find in a girl. It's something we have in common. I have a hard time taking everything so seriously. My life isn't so smooth and like an actual film. It's filled with what would normally be a lot of awkward moments and goofs and mundane parts if we couldn't laugh together about it.

With my wife we just joke and tease all the time with the way we talk to each other. As one among endless examples, we both drank too much one night and both woke up a bit hungover. So we played rock-paper-scissors to determine who should head out to get us both breakfast. I won.

But then she was like, "Can't you go with me? It'll be fun together." And I'm like, "You don't have to worry about that because my heart is always with you." Then she started laughing a lot while simultaneously getting really irritated that I'm staying in bed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Or I think she said she would be lonely without me or something like that. :-D I was like, "You never have to feel lonely because my heart is always with you. By the way, can you get me coffee as well?"

• She also often calls me baka ("idiot") but can't help but laugh. Example:

Me: Where are my glasses? I can't find my glasses anywhere! Have you seen them? I don't feel like putting in my contacts today.

Wife: They're on your head!
      Me: Oh! Whoops.
      Wife: You're an idiot!
      Me: I'm not idiot! I'm such a genius and so absorbed with complex thoughts of a kind that is like on such a high-level field that I can't be concerned with such trivial matters. That's why I keep you around.
      Wife: (Pouty face... then break out laughing, call me idiot again, and hug).

• Sounds like you guys enjoy each other’s company! ☺️

• yeah I love a funny character and sense of humour, if they can be mature about certain things when it is needed it's fine but most the time things need a more light hearted take on them... and if a funny relaxed air can distract you from the stresses of everyday life and make you laugh then in my opinion... that is a winner

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you enjoy a silly/goofy partner?
    Drawing a mustache on their face when they're sleeping.
    Taking pictures of them when they look tired or making a silly face and frame it.
    Hiding their make up and shoes.
    Eating all their snacks and gym food.
    Messing up their hair.
    Adding random songs to their playlists.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. People with a dry sense of humor are hard to be around let alone be in a relationship with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course! I appreciate a person who has a sense of humor and who doesn't take themselves to seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love it, we are always goofing around, and one thing she loves to do is play wrestle heaps, and surprise attach wrestle me down, and getting me in some sort of wrestling headlock hold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope so! I’m goofy at times! Had one that wasn’t. Kind of suxs

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, makes for a fun relationship but there's also always a time and a place for that. Silly and goofy all the time is 😧

1|0
    0|0
  • Pulling pranks on each other see how it goes. I love to have some laughters. Otherwise it'll be dead bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, as long as her silliness doesn't extend to treating ME as a joke.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, there is times to be serious and there is times to have fun and be silly. Humor is good

1|0
    0|0
  • Very... I mean I would have... but she is the serious INTJ type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer well-delivered cleverness or wit. Goofing off can be fun but I prefer more serious types most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much. Impossible to find in the older years though

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Having someone to be an oddball with me sounds amazing!

0|0
    0|0
    • One time when I was dating my ex, it was December 1st, the day right after "No-shave November" ended, so I decided to shave only half my face. When we met up after class she approached from the shaven side and said "Hey, you shaved!" Then she sat down next to me and put her hand on my face to FEEL the unshaven side. I don't think that could have worked out better!
      Another time, I was hanging in her room with her and her roomates. She was doing homework and I was just keeping her company. I found a bow on her desk and thought it would be cute to attatch it to her hair. So what do I use to accomplish that? A binder clip!
      So I guess those are just a couple of examples of silly things I'd do with a partner.

• I mean I would if I had a down to earth, goofy, honest and a respectful loyal girl. As most guys would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont mind if its not all the, tine being silky as for being. Silly i. guess go to a comedy movie marathon

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh Yes. Helps a lot keep things loose. Besides I love to laugh with funny people.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she can be goofy at times, its sooooooo wonderful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a silly/goofy partner but at the same time smart and serious when is needed it's just perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Laughter is the best medicine! 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because i am also silly and goofy

1|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Tickle fights.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    😭😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • yeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• We take pictures of us with silly faces and send it to eachother. He's a very bad singer and sometimes he records himself singing and sends it to me. We also make lots of puns and pretend we don't like each other. Sometimes we act like those cringy couples to piss people off.😂😂😂We also roast eachother a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very goofy. I have done the fake mustaches like in the picture many times LOL It’s my personality... a take or leave it kind of thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • my ex was a silly person sometimes it was funny sometimes he was a straight clown and embarassing to be around. he would also send me goofy selfies I don't know i found it unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. Just a lot of teasing and practical jokes I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly is fun but not all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely. I consider t a part of the chemistry.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is not too much of a silly sloppy guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. In a good way sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Tickle fights, roleplaying,