How important is it for a girl to have a sexy body?

I'm asking because my ex said he was using me until he finds someone better. I'm assuming he's referring to someone with a better body? Because he is perverse. I have a nice body, but I'm not voluptuous like some guys prefer (big boobs big butt) but it's not that my boobs and butt are small they're just not big you know.
  • Having a sexy body is very important
  • Having a sexy body is not as important as personality

671

Most Helpful Guys

• Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    If he was with you just because he was waiting for someone "sexier", you should give a prayer of thanks, because you just dodged a bullet.

• You're right! I have been trying to see it that way too, i am just disappointed right now. I would say, that I am more attractive as a female than he his as a man, he's handsome but he's not hot shit you know? There is a possibility that he was trying to make me feel inferior?

• Regardless of how you look, the fact that he remained in the relationship and all the while he meant to leave you by the wayside - that's disgusting behavior. He doesn't deserve you.

• Yes, very true. thank you

• I think #1 there is no such thing as an overall, “sexy body” women come in some very attractive but different packaging. I prefer the small breasted, cami wearing European look. Some girl’s have asses encased in jeans that make me believe in a benevolent deity, beautiful calves with narrow ankles esp. encased in FM shoes to stretch the calves out are a work of art, some girls just move so fulidy and confidently often, dancers that one can’t help to imagine how that would translate into between the sheets.

My guess, having seen your pic would be this- you have absolutely nothing to worry about

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is usually way more important to me, especially since like all girls are really attractive anyways.
    However, a good face and a fantastc set of lips is really ideal to me, because any girl I'm with is going to be spending a lot of time between my thighs. (Nice lips = pussy eating lips = fantastic orgasm. Lmao)