How important is it for a girl to have a sexy body?

I'm asking because my ex said he was using me until he finds someone better. I'm assuming he's referring to someone with a better body? Because he is perverse. I have a nice body, but I'm not voluptuous like some guys prefer (big boobs big butt) but it's not that my boobs and butt are small they're just not big you know.
  • Having a sexy body is very important
    Vote A
  • Having a sexy body is not as important as personality
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    If he was with you just because he was waiting for someone "sexier", you should give a prayer of thanks, because you just dodged a bullet.

3|0
    0|0
    • You're right! I have been trying to see it that way too, i am just disappointed right now. I would say, that I am more attractive as a female than he his as a man, he's handsome but he's not hot shit you know? There is a possibility that he was trying to make me feel inferior?

• Show All
    • Regardless of how you look, the fact that he remained in the relationship and all the while he meant to leave you by the wayside - that's disgusting behavior. He doesn't deserve you.

• Yes, very true. thank you

• I think #1 there is no such thing as an overall, “sexy body” women come in some very attractive but different packaging. I prefer the small breasted, cami wearing European look. Some girl’s have asses encased in jeans that make me believe in a benevolent deity, beautiful calves with narrow ankles esp. encased in FM shoes to stretch the calves out are a work of art, some girls just move so fulidy and confidently often, dancers that one can’t help to imagine how that would translate into between the sheets.

My guess, having seen your pic would be this- you have absolutely nothing to worry about

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is usually way more important to me, especially since like all girls are really attractive anyways.
    However, a good face and a fantastc set of lips is really ideal to me, because any girl I'm with is going to be spending a lot of time between my thighs. (Nice lips = pussy eating lips = fantastic orgasm. Lmao)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 69

• It's a plus, a nice to have, but it's not a dating criterion as far as I am concerned, and it can't come close to compensating for a bad personality and deficient character.

1|0
    0|0
  • If that is your real pic this guy must be gorgeous to think he can trade up. You will have plenty of guys to choose from if he goes.

Everyone is different. I don't need big boobs and I just need a little bit of butt (not a flat butt), but nothing juicy.

by the way the shit this guy says to you makes him a giant TOOL!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not as important as personality.

I like different body types, so I'd be open to dating girls of difference sizes, just not someone who's overly huge, though a little bit big is fine - an hourglass is my ideal preference, but it's not mandatory.

1|0
    0|0
  • It matters that you find your partner desirable but that doesn't all stem from a list of vital statistics. The right personality and confidence can really make someone shine even if they aren't glamour model material.

2|0
    0|0
  • You can ALWAYS make your body look sexier than it is at any given time, but you can't re-work a bad personality. I want personality first, but I also want a girl who cares about how she looks too, at least to the point where she's in decent shape and hasn't "let herself go".

1|0
    0|0
  • Your ex is a jerk. You look like Katie Holmes, his loss and one day regret and it's better for you.
    I don't understand the big ass thing, this disproportionate horses ass on a thin waist, looks funny to me. It was a cultural thing not long ago... I don't know how it became a westernized thing.
    #Breasts are for babies! 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not as important as some make it out to be. Most men mainly look for an personality that is compatible with their own. The body plays a role in the initial attraction but its importance fades a lot once you get to know someone but having a sexy body is obliviously a huge bonus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your first mistake is listening to an idiot like your ex boyfriend. And you actually buy into and believe that kind of bullshit. Amazing. And at 26 to boot!

3|0
    0|0
  • He's a tosser, and he's just trying to damage your self confidence because you dumped him.

You've had full body pics on here before, and trust me, you have nothing to worry about.

2|0
    0|0
  • Very.

All the guys saying it's not as important as that ever-indescript notion of "personality" are either 1) dumb or 2) lying.

0|0
    1|1
  • Having a sexy body is not as important as personality, and you're fine, he doesn't deserve you just for saying something like that and you need to leave him if you care for your dignity, you look very nice by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • Define sexy!
    It's individual what and who someone sees as sexy.

(Personal, you have to have a preferable personality before your exterior can get a chance of sexiness or not, I only know what doesn't work on a physical level when the personality is right)

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl without a banging body, said no guy ever.

2|1
    0|0
    • Right I'm like what?

• Show All
    • Ya whatever you're an ass get out of here with ya fake pic

• Uh... right. Good one.

• Different people are into different bodies. A 'sexy' body isn't the preference of everyone, so it isn't important. To me, personality and looks are just about the same level of importance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your ex sounds like a real piece of shit. You look good so don’t worry about what he thinks.

2|0
    0|0
    • thanks dear. I was quite confused about it. Do you think he was just trying to get the upper hand to make me feel inferior? I don't know

• Somone get pleasure from making others feel bad. Like a bully. I wouldn’t worry about it just move on with your life.

• It's what kind of person you are that makes you hot. Not your body. I always believed that, sure you can have big boobs, a nice butt but if you don't know how to use your body to me its useless. I will always prefer a girl with small boobs and small butt but she knows how to be cute and she is quite kinky than a girl with a "hot" body that relies on her body more than her personality to attract men. Honestly though you look pretty hot to me from the profile pic if this is who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is what makes you attractive. A sexy body is nice, huge bonus but its not a must. (as long as you dont have a very unattractive figure and you're at least average this applies)

1|0
    0|0
  • For anything meaningful, someones personality is imeasurably more important than looks. There does have to be some atrraction though.
    For a fling, you can be as shallow about looks as you wish to be

0|1
    0|0
  • While I think everyone is beautiful and has interesting quirks, I'd much rather someone who is happy with themselves and has a great personality over some pretty and boring girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I prefer average body. In a scale of "sexyness", my favorite for relationships would be 7/10 or something like that... Anyway, I don't mind if a girl is extremely hot and her personality attracts me in the right way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rather a girl have a great personality and a regular body then a super sexy body and a crappy personality

1|1
    0|0
  • Your ex is a very shallow person, you look beautiful, big boobs and/or butt are completely irrelevant.

1|0
    0|0
  • FUCK
    Whoops, I clicked the wrong one.
    I think its extremely important but not as important as a personality I like. Plus personality can make a sexy bodied girl even sexier!

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality it's very important I wouldn't and to date a very attractive girl if she has no personality as you will never be able to develop any depth. And from what you've said your ex is a Ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a sexy body is important, but most girls do have sexy bodies. Your ex-boyfriend is an asshole. You should never use someone like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs + big butt != sexy body.

A sexy body does NOT require big boobs OR big butt. I know some women with incredible bods who have neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he was kind of attacking you. He probly feels hurt, and he's taking it out on you. That's just a guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a big idiot you are very beautiful and I'm sure you have a great body sorry he did that

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness is important but a good genuine personality is most important. If your ex doesn't realize that then he didn't deserve you at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexiness is a matter of perception relative to the person onlooking... I think many various body types and proportions can be sexy for a lady!

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Well, it seems that you might haved already pointed out his major flaw. Which is that he is perverse or another way to look at it is he is a shallow minded person.
    Having a great body is very confidence boosting however having a great personality will help you with more opportunities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a sexy body is important, especially if you have an average face. But your ex was a real asshole, so know that even if you had the sexier body ever he will be tired of you, because some guys (and even girls) like him crave for new meat. It’s not just about physical attraction but the way you flirt with someone. A sexy body without an interesting personality is only useful as a cum bucket, and an interesting mind without a sexy body doesn’t make you VERY attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • He is a total dick.
    Looks do matter but that’s only a small piece of the puzzle that makes you become interested in a relationship with a person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your ex is insecure and actually will end up with nothing at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck your ex. he just saying that because his ass wanna play around. i support you hun.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes