Should I be mad that my boyfriend only wanted to sleep with me at first?

We've been dating a while and are madly in love, but I feel like our foundation was a lie, because I thought he legit wanted to date me.
  • Yes
  • No

1533

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, a lot of guys before they even meet the girl are wondering this “I wonder if she gives some good head?” So it’s not built on lies it’s just attraction. Guy sees attractive girl, guy steps up to the plate and gets the girl and then let’s his “vulnerable” side out after maybe a couple of dates

• Even if his plan was to ditch you after sex?

• Well nothing is perfect, and something that seemed perfect might of seemed weird or awkward for the other person, besides in the first date you don’t know what the other persons intentions are, and they could always lie about what their true intentions were

• Very true. That has happened a lot in the past so I'm glad he's being truthful.

Most Helpful Girl

• People are attracted to each other in different ways. For most guys, usually, the initial attractions are more of a sexual nature. So, I don't think you should take it personally and be mad at him. Because in the end, he did show that he loved you afterwards, right?