Singles, do you feel the need to sleep next to someone?

I still sleeping with my teddy bear, but not because I'm scared to sleep alone, I just feel the strong primal need to have a male next to me while sleeping. The need to feel a strong protective arm wrapped around me.
  • Yes, strongly
  • Sometimes
  • Not at all
    Vote C

2031

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have it all the time, but sometimes I do, and it sure feels nice. I'm technically not single, I've got something going on with this one girl, but we still don't sleep together or anything, so yeah.

On another note, inneedofusername, I seriously believe that you should dial back on your religious requirements. I don't want to be an asshole, I really don't. I'm just saying that you would be a lot happier if you allowed someone in your life, regardless of whether he's a virgin, or if he wants to marry you. You're a nice gal, and I bet a lot of guys would be interested in you, even if you wanted to take things slow.

• When did I ever say that I'm religious? Assuming that most polish people are catholics is not true and many polish people would be offended by that

• I think you said that you are, but even if you aren't, your desire to be a virgin before marriage conicides with religious traditions.

• And I also never said that I want to be a virgin before marriage. You're mistaking me with someone else or you poorly understood why I want only a virgin guy

• I have a pillow.

I am a cuddler for whatever reasons. I suppose partly because I get so little affection, I have to make up for it. I think a teddy bear or something would seem silly for a guy older than 20 to have, so I have a pillow instead of stuffed animals.

Most Helpful Girls

• Nah. I've been alone so long, while it's nice to sleep next to someone, I kind of like having the bed to myself.

• All the time. It’s hard because I’ve never had a relationship and don’t know how to navigate all that. Usually I read super technical articles or books so I just fall asleep and don’t think about it. But if I’m desperate I’ll listen to the boyfriend asmr videos on YouTube. But yeah. Going to bed exhausted makes the loneliness go away.