If you were making out in a park with your date and no one was around, how far would you go?

Detailed and thoughtful answers are appreciated..

@BronzedAdonis u never did trademark it...

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends if we are by a tree or a patch of grass in the middle of the park.

I live close to a forest preserve in Chicago where there is also a park area in the middle of all the foliage. If we are in the park area I would be conscious of how often it's used as a bike route and a CPS (Chicago public schools) picnic area.

If it was just a tree by the picnic area, we might angle ourselves behind the tree a bit and just make out a tad, then retreat.

But where would we retreat? In the actual forest of course. There are plenty of secluded areas in the forest surrounded by skinny and large and hard oak trees, to the point of a few spots being totally invisible to bikers and deer. We'd make out some more and if we find a comfortable spot, I'd begin reaching up her shirt, in which she'd hold the palm of her hand against my bulge. At this point she's straddling me, just to feel my cock against her, to feel control over whether or not I take that control back. Which is obvious in that I'll hoist her up by her tjighs

1|0
    0|0
    • Thighs*

, hoisting her up, then gently setting her down on the ground with her legs up in the air and surrounding my waist.
      I'd wouldn't give it to her, but I'd assert my weight against her to the point of it being a burning massage, tempting her, dry humping her until 5 minutes pass, and I begin to stand up, as she lays on the ground with her legs crossed. " I gotta go, wanna walk with me on the way?"

• I wouldn't go further than making out.

I was once making out very passionately with my then-gf in an park (including her sprawling her legs over my lap and sitting on my lap) and a cop came up to us saying that someone had called in a report that two people were having sex in the park. He didn't seem too concerned about it and when we told him there was nothing like that going on, he accepted it and left.

This was in the US state of Georgia, by the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • why do people even fucking care lol, don't fucking look if you don't like it.

• @Gopnik: I agree with you, but this was probably just some clueless fool.

• i mean still, who the fuck would care, probably some jealous fuck.

Most Helpful Girls

• only been in that position once, still at school my boyfriend and I were well past first base as they say when some seniors were walking over towards us, I think we would have gone all the way, over 30 years later i sometimes wonder what it would have been like

1|0
    0|0
  • all the way...

i have given a blow job even when people could have caught us.

Making love under the trees on the grass is very romantic.

I laughed one time when a squirrel was criticizing my blow job technique!

1|3
    0|0
    • Yeah the Squirrel would laugh. She can fit 6 nuts in her mouth. Rookie!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Right now... I'm in a slightly self destructive kind of mood... So if she was game I think I'd ask her if she was up for getting arrested like a teen, then escalate all the way to unzipping my jeans and go for a full on rutting...

1|0
    0|0
  • That's about as far as i'd go. My neighborhood park has a stage... that doesn't mean i'm trying to put on a show.

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't mean make out on the stage lol. I meant like on a park bench, or in the trees.

• I've had sex in four different parks, one of them probably about 20 times. Her wearing a skirt is the key.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i was making out in a park, my girl would probably have my pants unzipped, cock in her hand and my mouth would be on her tits. If thee was no one around, I am sure we would fuck. Just be quiet when we cum which is sometimes hard to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feeling her up under her bra would be the farthest I would go. Even though no one was around I'd be too nervous we'd be seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never did that in a park, but have done so in an open yard. I went all the way, then, and I'd do the same in a park.

After all, if no one can see you, then why stop?

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I've done it, it's mainly just light touching under our clothes. Nothing more. Once had a homeless guy walk past us and go to sleep under a tree. Bit awkward, but that's life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't believe that I have a date lolz
    most likely I would try to stop , cuz things can go out of control way too fast , so I would stop at kissing , nothing , more.
    Hope one day it happens xd

1|0
    0|0
  • Oral and hand stimulation😉 I would be happy to "leave my mark" there, haha 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • I would stop right away when I know that she want it and then we'll go to private place and do it. But, if she wants me to do it there I will go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Passionate discreet heavy petting maybe as far as (depending on clothes she wore) hand relief.

1|0
    0|0
  • If there were no people, and she would be willing, I'd fuck her right there in the park

1|0
    0|1
  • I would kiss her, I guess. We're in public. I'm not going anywhere with her in that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. Also once in the snow also... but not in today's snow, sadly... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • feeling them up maybe but i wouldn't take off any clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as I can go without getting caught, however a park doesn’t really seem too appealing to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • That's it... It's a little thing called class. Some people don't have it, some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get the pussy and I have done this in this venue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be willing to pull out my cock and have sex with her

1|0
    0|0
  • Altho I dont prefer to go far.. but if she insists I would go as far as she accept..

1|0
    0|0
  • If no one was around I would go all the way... why stop? Why have limitations if no one was around?

1|0
    0|1
  • I did a girl over a park bench a night. Under a Street lamp. While traffic drive by and husband watched from the car.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as we felt comfortable going, with our clothes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No PDAs!

1|0
    0|0
  • Heavy making out but the clothes stay on,

1|0
    0|0
  • Pfff no question it's getting dirty!

1|0
    0|1
  • 3rd base

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as I could go but not sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that's for the empty park to know..

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in that situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• @QueenofCups
    I remember are first date too.
    As far as you would let me😀

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go more than just kissing and maybe some touching.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was going to have sex it wouldn't be on a cold park bench, so I wouldn't let anything go too far.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the way or more. No one's there and even if they are doesn't matter much to me

1|2
    0|1
  • I would probably at least have him lick me.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|2
    0|2
  • I might let him feel me up a little bit over my top. If I got to feeling really frisky I might let him slide his hand up my skirt and pet my kitty over my panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • No details. As far as he wants to go. I'm hot to trot.

1|1
    0|0
  • All the way baby!!! z

1|2
    0|0
  • As far as I could go without getting caught.

2|1
    0|1
  • Just kisses

1|0
    0|0
  • No further than making out

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if i was drunk lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes