If you were making out in a park with your date and no one was around, how far would you go?

Detailed and thoughtful answers are appreciated..

@BronzedAdonis u never did trademark it...

1448

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends if we are by a tree or a patch of grass in the middle of the park.

I live close to a forest preserve in Chicago where there is also a park area in the middle of all the foliage. If we are in the park area I would be conscious of how often it's used as a bike route and a CPS (Chicago public schools) picnic area.

If it was just a tree by the picnic area, we might angle ourselves behind the tree a bit and just make out a tad, then retreat.

But where would we retreat? In the actual forest of course. There are plenty of secluded areas in the forest surrounded by skinny and large and hard oak trees, to the point of a few spots being totally invisible to bikers and deer. We'd make out some more and if we find a comfortable spot, I'd begin reaching up her shirt, in which she'd hold the palm of her hand against my bulge. At this point she's straddling me, just to feel my cock against her, to feel control over whether or not I take that control back. Which is obvious in that I'll hoist her up by her tjighs

• Thighs*

, hoisting her up, then gently setting her down on the ground with her legs up in the air and surrounding my waist.
      I'd wouldn't give it to her, but I'd assert my weight against her to the point of it being a burning massage, tempting her, dry humping her until 5 minutes pass, and I begin to stand up, as she lays on the ground with her legs crossed. " I gotta go, wanna walk with me on the way?"

• I wouldn't go further than making out.

I was once making out very passionately with my then-gf in an park (including her sprawling her legs over my lap and sitting on my lap) and a cop came up to us saying that someone had called in a report that two people were having sex in the park. He didn't seem too concerned about it and when we told him there was nothing like that going on, he accepted it and left.

This was in the US state of Georgia, by the way.

• why do people even fucking care lol, don't fucking look if you don't like it.

• @Gopnik: I agree with you, but this was probably just some clueless fool.

• i mean still, who the fuck would care, probably some jealous fuck.

Most Helpful Girls

• only been in that position once, still at school my boyfriend and I were well past first base as they say when some seniors were walking over towards us, I think we would have gone all the way, over 30 years later i sometimes wonder what it would have been like

• all the way...

i have given a blow job even when people could have caught us.

Making love under the trees on the grass is very romantic.

I laughed one time when a squirrel was criticizing my blow job technique!

• Yeah the Squirrel would laugh. She can fit 6 nuts in her mouth. Rookie!