Guys, Do you really see women as old in their 30s?

I'm 30 and not wanting children or marriage, so I'm not desperate for either one of those. But generally speaking, are women seen as old in their 30s?
After looking at some answers so far, I'm really starting to wish I valued the essence of my 20s--lol! Oh well, it is what it is, I guess.
Thanks for your honesty, gentlemen.😬

36

Most Helpful Guys

• That is a subjective question. Ask that question to a group of 3rd graders and likely the answer is yes. Ask it to a first-time Mom of 35 and her answer is she hopes not. Ask it to a retired Grandmother of 80 and she will laugh and say you are still a kid.