Guys, Do you really see women as old in their 30s?

I'm 30 and not wanting children or marriage, so I'm not desperate for either one of those. But generally speaking, are women seen as old in their 30s?
Updates:
After looking at some answers so far, I'm really starting to wish I valued the essence of my 20s--lol! Oh well, it is what it is, I guess.
Thanks for your honesty, gentlemen.😬

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• That is a subjective question. Ask that question to a group of 3rd graders and likely the answer is yes. Ask it to a first-time Mom of 35 and her answer is she hopes not. Ask it to a retired Grandmother of 80 and she will laugh and say you are still a kid.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• No, I see them as being at their peak in their 30s, and I also thought that as a young adult.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was talking at my internship with a girl /woman that was around 30. At a certain point she said: you are still young and not knowledgeable of many things and stuff. That makes me think that women from 30 or older are a lot older then me. So I guess it might be behavior.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    I don't see them as someone old
    I believe in "age is just a number" thing
    And I respect your decision
    Everyone has their own opinions and views, I respect them all as long as they are not harmful, you know?
    I mean you're not a new adult, you can do whatever you want or think
    All the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Pshhh, I think 24 year olds are old. Heck, even I feel old sometimes.
    I think I'd stop considering someone to be young around 35.

In my culture if you're not married by 30 it's a bit weird, unless you're still at university or have a hectic career.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different men have different preferences. For me, I'd gladly go out with a 40+ year-old lady if she was my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I mean some yes... but they look old. Some I see that look more like 22... and it’s so hot!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am older than you and no I do not see you as old but I also don't really see you as desireable as a 20 year old

1|0
    0|0
  • You're in your prime, like you 're entering that prime age with 30 yo

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not looking for marriage or children, why do you care? You can always find a guy to fuck...

0|0
    1|0
  • Not old as such, but at that point id be less likely to consider seriously dating them, because i personally hope to have a few kids and wouldn't be sure a 30 year old would still be up for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she Asian? Then she's never old.
    But seriously, no. As long as she doesn't look like she's in her mid-50s, I'm not going to see a 35-year old woman as "old".

0|0
    0|0
  • White women, yes. And I don't mean like old in terms of age. White women just look old much too soon. By 40, they look 10 years older than other women ethnicities of their age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda. Great coming from a man that's almost 40 lol I have the opposite problem.. I still look like I'm in my late 20's.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't 30 is not old yet, it's not even middle-aged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well its all relative ! You are not old by a long shot..

0|0
    0|0
  • U are young come on. Maybe 45 can be old for making kid

0|0
    0|0
  • no i do not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • .. no

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on how old the guy is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Late 40's is when a woman getting old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope pretty stupid thought

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes xD

1|0
    0|0
  • hell no, 30's are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider old